• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Just saw this as well

Ayton wants that designated rookie extension. They already got Simmons on one, so he'll have to be shipped out if they want to make an Ayton S&T for Durant to work.

Simmons to ATL cmon 

Ayton cannot get the Designated Rookie extension via SnT - he can only get it if he remains with the Suns.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You can be good.  I wanna be great.  I'm not a huge fan of Durant and his attitude but he has an argument to be considered the best in the game.  Why not try to add him?

Not interested in gutting the team and all our available draft capital for an aging and capricious Durant. Sorry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

No you don't.

Curious. How many minutes per game do you want to see Trae and Murray play together on average?

41 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

And who says Sharife as a 3rd PG wouldn't be one they trust. 

In an ordinary year, sure, I could swallow that... your roster has some holes anyhow, might as well test drive the hometown kid who fell to #48 and had some good G-League games toward the very end of last season.

It's not an ordinary year. Ressler is lit. I can't be persuaded they'll give a player like that the double-digit minutes that the 3rd PG seemingly is going to be needed.