• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Just cause KD asked for a trade, doesn't mean Nets aren't gonna get everything they want. KD has 4 years on his contract, and he definitely isn't sitting out pouting to go to his preferred team.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, akay said:

Just cause KD asked for a trade, doesn't mean Nets aren't gonna get everything they want. KD has 4 years on his contract, and he definitely isn't sitting out pouting to go to his preferred team.

yeah but who wants to give up a bunch of assets for a guy that doesn't want to be on your team and request a trade in a year?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

yeah but who wants to give up a bunch of assets for a guy that doesn't want to be on your team and request a trade in a year?

In a year, he'll have 3 years on his deal. Just don't honor the trade request lol 

giphy.gif 

35 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

'Member last year when everyone was joking that players don't want to play with Luka, that he's a bad teammate? 

yeah-i-member-memberberries.gif

🤣

Just remember EazyRoc was trying to talk the whole forum off the ledge with Luka and Trae was always my guy..

Ok I’m done 🏃🏿🏃🏿😆

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

yeah but who wants to deal with all the drama for 3 years.

Drama = entertainment, so I'll take a year or few of elite basketball and soap opera drama

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, akay said:

Damn, wonder why one of the worst defensive teams in the league would want a DPOY candidate 🤔

That cannot shoot whatsoever AND has shown himself to be a drama queen. Got sent off a potential contender onto another contender and no one wants to keep him.

Did I mention that he cannot and will not shoot ? 

I know I forgot to mention he hasn’t shown a desire to improve. 

I also forgot to mentioned that his highlighted weaknesses probably lost him the series against us a couple of years ago. 

I have YET to see the on court fit but I’ll let some of the greater basketball minds break it down for me. 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

Atlanta is engaging in talks with Ben Simmons. The names he is hearing is Kevin or Capela and JC 

Miami and Atlanta have engaged in talks with Brooklyn on this ongoing deal. 

Brooklyn is making it very clear, they aren't trading KD without getting Booker/Bridges or Bam/Herro. 

Brooklyn is leaning to Bam since Booker could sign a deal tonight making him not eligible to be traded and they like Bam more. 

He's saying KD will likely end up in Miami. 

giphy.gif

We better get freakin' Ben Simmons for the ghost of Josh Smith and a Starbucks coffee mug.

Edited by GameTime
  • Haha 4