• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Kev is a reliable, but expensive, bench piece.  This isn't the end of the world but I want to know what comes next.  

Very true.. Kev is great and it's always good to see rookies grow but the log-jam at SG.. HAD TO BE ADDRESSED

• Like 4

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Oh my god, poor Kev man... dude is the ultimate team guy and he's getting shipped to the worst franchise in the league.  I need to know the protections on that pick because they must be heavy for Sac to do it... if they are minimal protections, I like the trade.

No loyalty to anyone now...this can't be Schlenk making these moves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

This is a very good move for Kevin. He will get ample playing time with the ball in his hands, freedom to shoot.

And I get to watch him build chemistry 🧪 in warm ups with his teammates. 😉 

I’m sad to see velvet go. 

Kings aren’t being the Kings this year. They are making good moves.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

So this move saves Atlanta about $4 million this year and both players are expiring next year freeing them up for another move.  This also returns one of the picks in the Murray deal. Remembering 1 of those picks came in the Cam deal.

These guys are desperately trying to avoid the tax...forget about Simmons or Ayton!

• Like 3

• Moderators

This sucks and I wasn't even that high on Kev.   Just expected to get a better return.    

I know we're not done yet and i'm still high on the team and the move for Murray but i don't really want to hear that we're 'willing' to go into the LT.  I think they are doing everything in their power to avoid it.   Which is fine but don't say that you're not.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

This must mean Bogi is staying.  I am happy about that

I've mentioned it before but Trae seems to really likes Bogi, and it's clear his influence is present in these decisions.  This can't be the last move we make though

• Like 1

I don't like this move at all. Huerter was the one Hawk other than Trae who showed that he wasn't afraid of the big moment and could take his game to another level if needed. To me he proved this more than Collins--who always shrinked in the playoffs. How exactly does this make us better? Damn!!