• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Bam is 6’ 9.75” in shoes with a 7’2.75” wingspan per Nba combine measurements - which are accurate. 

OO Is 6’9” with shoes and 7’1” wingspan based on everything I can find. 

can y’all stop now? @terrellhad the right measurements for bam. 

Shhh.. He's hilarious....

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Bam is 6’ 9.75” in shoes with a 7’2.75” wingspan per Nba combine measurements - which are accurate. 

OO Is 6’9” with shoes and 7’1” wingspan based on everything I can find. 

can y’all stop now? @terrellhad the right measurements for bam. 

There are no "Right" measurables....

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

As I’ve said before, JC represents what might me our most desired trade piece so that makes sense from a fan perspective for me.  That inclination for fans gets kicked into overdrive when it is repeatedly reported that JC is on the trade block.

But the trades have been one sided in favor of the trade partners...Not the Hawks.  So why do Hawk fans get charged up when they are about to get had?

Just now, Peoriabird said:

But the trades have been one sided in favor of the trade partners...Not the Hawks.  So why do Hawk fans get charged up when they are about to get had?

If the Hawks are telling teams its gonna take a high lottery pick to get JC and Portland and Sacramento who could move back is interested as well as Indiana. What do you expect to happen?

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

If the Hawks are telling teams its gonna take a high lottery pick to get JC and Portland and Sacramento who could move back is interested as well as Indiana. What do you expect to happen?

This does not improve the team's odds of winning!!!!   Don't you get it???

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They compared Dwight Howard to Bam dude and Bam plays nothing like Dwight.

But what about the comparison of Bam to OO?  OO doesn't play like Dwight either... not really.

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

This does not improve the team's odds of winning!!!!   Don't you get it???

Atlanta is not going to win big with the current core. That's why they are seeking upgrades or youth with potential like Daniels. It's not about being a contender in 2022-23. It's about being a contender in 2023-24. Year 2 Daniels. Year 4 Okongwu. Year 5 Hunter. Vet Trae and Ayton. 

That's a formidable core. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

But what about the comparison of Bam to OO?  OO doesn't play like Dwight either... not really.

OO plays like OO. He's not Bam or Dwight.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta is not going to win big with the current core. That's why they are seeking upgrades or youth with potential like Daniels. It's not about being a contender in 2022-23. It's about being a contender in 2023-24. Year 2 Daniels. Year 4 Okongwu. Year 5 Hunter. Vet Trae and Ayton. 

That's a formidable core. 

Ya but stop pushing it back or Trae might leave. Get me young vets. Just get me ballers, at this point I don’t care. Some certified no excuse ballers needed here in Atlanta. 

Just now, theheroatl said:

Does Minnesota trade KAT? The fan base soured on him after they got booted.

No

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya but stop pushing it back or Trae might leave. Get me young vets. Just get me ballers, at this point I don’t care. Some certified no excuse ballers needed here in Atlanta. 

Trae is fully vested and Ayton will help Trae immediately on offense 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

I can see OO at PF. I actually think that has to be his position as a starter. He's simply too small to be a full time center. My fear though is we have no idea if he can shoot the ball. He has incredible soft touch around the rim. He has the makings of a low post game. He shoots ok at the stripe which I am a firm believer that means it can translate to at least hitting mid range jumpers.

But him starting at PF while we have Ayton at center? Oh boy. I know Ayton has a mid range jumper so I suppose we can just move the pieces around but the giant step for JC was his ability to become a near 40% or better three point shooter and his defense picking up.

For OO he needs to have at least a mid range jumper and his rebounding has to improve. Drastically improve for that matter. Moving him to PF and letting Ayton body up on bigger bodies would definitely help OO on the rebound front. 

For what it's worth, Ayton was 9 - 23 from 3 last season . . . ( 39% )

• Like 2

Lemme put this rumor thread back on track…

I mean… KAT and Trae been linked before. They seemed friendly at least at the AS game and the Wolves probably looking to slow down salaries since they cheap AF.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Let me put it in terms that you might understand then.  Let just take your greatest hit over the years and you be the judge as to whether or not these players would make the team better even in their 2nd year over John Collins

Cam Reddish

Obi Toppin

Marvin Bagley

Isaac Okoro

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Its only Monday...

3 more days of B.S. and reaction to the B.S.  and more UOTs...

By Thursday.. this thread will be separated into 54 different threads... My prediction for new thread titles:

1.  Why hasn't JC been traded yet?

2.  Trae vs. Luka year 2.

3.  Who will lead his team to the championship first Trae or Luka?

4.  Dyson Daniels Is a better defensive player than JC.

5.  Ayton vs. Gobert vs. KAT. 

6. DeLo vs. Delon.

7.  JC is being traded because of PEDs..

8.   We overpaid Kev.

9.   Bogi's knee vs. Microfracture. 

10.  Hunter vs. Marvin Williams.

11.  Josh Smith is the best PF to ever play in Atlanta. 

12.  Milsap was better than Josh Smith. 

13.  Hunter vs. JChillz.

14.  Why rebounds don't matter in the NBA. 

15.   The Hardcap, the LT, and the Apron....

Do me a favor and google Bam Adebayo's Wingspan...

Look out below......all of the Dieselputer incoming threads all queued up and ready to spit out.

• Haha 4