• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 Hawks Summer League

JayBirdHawk

Just now, terrell said:

Coop should be better next game.. Hawks are playing their first game. Jazz were playing their 5th.. But Hawks roster is ass.  lol

It just looked like one team knew who they were playing with and the other team didn't 

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah if youre 6'1 or under you better be really good on offense.. I mean really good...

Exceptional unless you got a bulky frame like Lowry or FVV. Small guys should stay in college until they are 100% ready

I'll be honest, I f***ed up on Coop. I remember saying he's like a nonshooting Trae. Naw, he's not even close. He doesn't move as well as Trae, not as quick as Trae, his jumper isn't just bad, it's terrible. Cat Barber was better than him and Cat has no shot at getting more than a cup of tea in the NBA. 

Teams passed on him for a reason. I am not sure how I was so right on Giddey and so wrong on Cooper.

Edited by NBASupes

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae shot horribly, but his passing was jaw dropping at times. You could tell his skill set was going to translate to the NBA.

Ive seen nothing from Jabari Smith so far that says top 3 pick.. I know its just SL but still..

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Why does Cooper look worse this year?

He didn't look all that great when I watched him in the gleague. Barber was clearly better. 

That said, let's see how he looks in the next game

Edited by NBASupes

Just now, Peoriabird said:

He looked better last year in summer league

He did. His passing looked so much better. That said, this team had no chemistry and Utah had chemistry as they are playing their 4 or 5th game.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Exceptional unless you got a bulky frame like Lowry or FVV. Small guys should stay in college until they are 100% ready

Shit Cooper wanted that check.. He can open up a Basketball Camp in Marietta with that cash and make plenty of more bank.. lol

He's a legend in Cobb County....

But seriously, I dont know if dude is gonna make it in the NBA... Nate signed AH for a reason I guess....download.jpg.1bd2920c305b07bfb62dede5b7c37132.jpg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He did. His passing looked so much better. That said, this team had no chemistry and Utah had chemistry as they are playing their 4 or 5th game.

Shooting was horrible too. That has nothing to do with teammates

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Shit Cooper wanted that check.. He can open up a Basketball Camp in Marietta with that cash and make plenty of more bank.. lol

He's a legend in Cobb County....

But seriously, I dont know if dude is gonna make it in the NBA... Nate signed AH for a reason I guess....download.jpg.1bd2920c305b07bfb62dede5b7c37132.jpg

The two way check is decent.

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, terrell said:

At first I though Holiday was a bad signing because he duplicates what cooper offers.  Now Cooper is looking like a 2nd round bust

• Sad 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

At first I though Holiday was a bad signing because he duplicate what cooper offers.  Now Cooper is looking like a 2nd round bust

He was drafted at 48th, generally, that's always a spot where you facing an uphill battle to make it in this league. With Coop, many of us saw him as a 1st rounder. Some like me, saw him as someone that could be a top 10 pick, LMAO 

• Like 1