• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 Hawks Summer League

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, BangHolman said:

Could you see Bud playing basketball? Haha

I’ve always thought that they could really improve All Star weekend if they had an event where the coaches played against one another. Make it mandatory if the coach has a player in the game too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, cam1218 said:

I’ve always thought that they could really improve All Star weekend if they had an event where the coaches played against one another. Make it mandatory if the coach has a player in the game too.

Not sure how many people would watch but I’d be interested and looking for laughs.  Billups and Willie Green got the most left in the tank easy.  I thought Nick nurse was a tall dude but he’s only 6’1”.  Ham would do work in the post.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

I'm curious to see what improvements will be made in game 2. I usually don't overreact one way or another to summer league games, but no one in game 1 looked like they deserved to be on an NBA roster. 

1 hour ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I'm curious to see what improvements will be made in game 2. I usually don't overreact one way or another to summer league games, but no one in game 1 looked like they deserved to be on an NBA roster. 

Well?