• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins trade watch

Peoriabird

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I got AJ outplaying him. We shall see. But ya, solid as it comes keep JC.

I have to see AJ out there but based on talent you would think so. Thing is, will he play with confidence and poise? Because that’s whats going to convince Nate to put him in front of a vet like Holiday who he trusts from years past.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This won't make some people happy.... hehe... and let's just be super candid... no matter the source, we're almost never going to get inside intel that we can feel super confident isn't tinged with some bias or isn't the output of some people with ulterior motives or isn't the third or fourth revision past a primary source.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, sturt said:

This won't make some people happy.... hehe... and let's just be super candid... no matter the source, we're almost never going to get inside intel that we can feel super confident isn't tinged with some bias or isn't the output of some people with ulterior motives or isn't the third or fourth revision past a primary source.

LOL, obligatory emojis...

👀🍿

Also, again for folks that don't keep up with Twitter and/OR Trae's account on Twitter.  He is pretty damn selective with the "likes."  He doesn't just hand out comments/interactions with internet randos.  Also, I love to see it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sturt said:

No one ever said Atlanta was going to trade JC without an upgrade or equal deal that wasn't ESPN and the media who just bullshittin. Trae never asked for JC to be moved once. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No one ever said Atlanta was going to trade JC without an upgrade or equal deal that wasn't ESPN and the media who just bullshittin. Trae never asked for JC to be moved once. 

(To be clear, I didn't mean to imply anything about anyone here. You, Soth and camp have always sufficiently emphasized that you only know what your sources are telling you, and that's naturally all that can be anticipated.)

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, sturt said:

When Landry Fields speaks...

People listen...

FXdq_tDXoAEgUWm.jpg

Have to say that while Fields is naturally going to be under the skeptic microscope for awhile, one thing that's comforting to me about him is just that his career is just a few seasons in the past... and knowing that and reading his words, seems like it has to be a little reassuring that the guy who has the GM title can empathize with the player perspective in a big way.

• Thanks 1

John Collins landed with a very good team for the 2022-23 season.  He fits exactly what they were looking for and I wish him well in the upcoming season !!

🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1