• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome Aaron Holiday!

marco102

48 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Coop 3rd string again or gleague

He probably needs it. I dont think he's ready yet. And Ive been a fan since McEachern..

Nate knows his job is on the line..  He wouldnt play much anyway.. lol

• Like 1

I just enjoy that there is even a debate over the likely 12th man-type role he will have. 

for a vet min - what were the better options again? That were willing to sign here?

he will be solid for the role he was signed to play. Just read about his season in PHX and it seems like he started tapping into more of a playmaker role as his assist #s jumped. Which should make pero happy … isn’t that what you want out of your PGs more than some dynamic scorer?! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

I just enjoy that there is even a debate over the likely 12th man-type role he will have. 

for a vet min - what were the better options again?

That is the correct lens.  This is a vet minimum addition to the bench.  Holiday is a real player for that part of your rotation.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

for a vet min - what were the better options again? That were willing to sign here?

he will be solid for the role he was signed to play. Just read about his season in PHX and it seems like he started tapping into more of a playmaker role as his assist #s jumped. Which should make pero happy … isn’t that what you want out of your PGs more than some dynamic scorer?! 

I swear he's in the Hawks FO just fkn with us.. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Career 41% shooter from the field and that's a good shooter?

OO career 69% from the field... So He should fit right in at PF then right? 

Edited by terrell

10 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Career 41% shooter from the field and that's a good shooter?

Trae is at 44%  Bogi is at 44% Huerter is at 43%  I guess we have no good shooters besides the bigs.. lol

• Like 2