• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawsover Pro Am News: TWO Hawks are supposedly playing, and one is a surprise

sturt

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

mentioned this in another thread.

Aside that this mention makes me think to (once again) highlight

To everyone and on one in particular... including me of-late...

Would be really nice, imo, if we could get back to not folding into one or two threads every thing that's worth talking about. (Like I just said, I've been too easily drawn to that same thing.)

It's easier for these things to become more widely known when there's an actual standalone thread about it, as opposed to it being embedded into a mega-thread...

And, in that case, you have to be one of those HS addicts to actually try to read every post in those things.

I'm high on HS... I'm just not an addict... hehe.... and I don't think very many of us are.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Whaa?  When is this.  I thought Bogi was missing training camp.

Me too... let's see if he really plays or not, though. At least, I suppose it's good news that he thinks he's playing, or he wouldn't have committed, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Aside that this mention makes me think to (once again) highlight

To everyone and on one in particular... including me of-late...

Would be really nice, imo, if we could get back to not folding into one or two threads every thing that's worth talking about. (Like I just said, I've been too easily drawn to that same thing.)

It's easier for these things to become more widely known when there's an actual standalone thread about it, as opposed to it being embedded into a mega-thread...

And, in that case, you have to be one of those HS addicts to actually try to read every post in those things.

I'm high on HS... I'm just not an addict... hehe.... and I don't think very many of us are.

Wasn't taking a shot at you or anything, was just giving credit to her mentioning Bogi was in the pro am.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Wasn't taking a shot at you or anything, was just giving credit to her mentioning Bogi was in the pro am.

(No I get that... hence my preface... didn't want you to think I was going that way. But it's good to be on the same page, friend.)

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not a big fan of these things... hasn't happened yet as far as I know, but eventually Murphy would seem likely to intervene, and someone who gets paid big NBA bucks is going to go down with a significant injury. I don't get the incentive to say "yes."