• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's had 1 bad turnover.

I'll never fault Trae for trying to get the ball to someone in a scoring position.

Open court turnovers are a different story.

Thank you. Sometimes I wonder what people are watching. All TOs aren't equal.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

6 Glorious points from the bench, but #The9isThe9

image.png

Nate has such a ridiculous soft spot for veterans.  I think it's because he was that type of player for the last 7 years of his career, mostly coming off the bench and giving a ton of effort even though he wasnt the most talented guy on the floor.  I think he's got a bias towards dudes who try hard but don't have as much talent, especially if they've been in the league a while.  I can't explain it any other way.  

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Nate has such a ridiculous soft spot for veterans.  I think it's because he was that type of player for the last 7 years of his career, mostly coming off the bench and giving a ton of effort even though he wasnt the most talented guy on the floor.  I think he's got a bias towards dudes who try hard but don't have as much talent, especially if they've been in the league a while.  I can't explain it any other way.  

That's fine and all but be selfaware enough to realize when they don't have it instead of forcefeeding them.  They shouldn't be guaranteed minutes. Mind numbingly dumb.

Play AJ.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If I were Fields, I would trade one of the Holiday boys tonight, just to FORCE Nate to play AJ.

Nate is just paying them back for wasting spots on trash like Culver, Kaminski etc and refusing to sign any players with real SIZE.. when we need rebounding and rim protection, and a guy like Charles Bassey(who had 14 boards vs Bucks last night) was available...Kaminski looks washed....Bassey at least has upside and can bang...

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Sixers only on pace for ~135 points, no biggie *loads single round into chamber*

If the 1st half scoring trend continues, the Hawks will hold the Sixers to 23 pts, while we score 30.  That will put us down by 9 going into the 4th quarter.

And in the 4th, the Hawks will score 33, while the Sixers will only score 16, and the Hawks will win by 8.

image.thumb.png.8959d83f00eec651ddbcd22016fe2ce7.png

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

This game is about JC and Hunter being worthless starters taking up half our payroll

JC was a 40% shooter from the arc until Nate installed his offense.  Now he's not getting open looks from the corner and taking above the break threes of which he mostly bricks.  Hunter needs time imo because he clearly has the talent -- just makes some bad decisions and has careless TOs.  He's having a decent year

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If the 1st half scoring trend continues, the Hawks will hold the Sixers to 23 pts, while we score 30.  That will put us down by 9 going into the 4th quarter.

And in the 4th, the Hawks will score 33, while the Sixers will only score 16, and the Hawks will win by 8.

image.thumb.png.8959d83f00eec651ddbcd22016fe2ce7.png

I Love the Graphics. :laugh1:

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nate is just paying them back for wasting spots on trash like Culver, Kaminski etc and refusing to sign any players with real SIZE.. when we need rebounding and rim protection, and a guy like Charles Bassey(who had 14 boards vs Bucks last night) was available...Kaminski looks washed....Bassey at least has upside and can bang...

That's on Ressler.  Those bums are all we could afford to bring in.  We had to shed Heurter to even make room for them.  I think they really planned on moving JC this offseason and some of the cap planning got thrown awry.  I'll be interested to see if we make moves before the deadline.

7 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

This game is about JC and Hunter being worthless starters taking up half our payroll

Preach.. Schlenk is a dumbass..I thought JC contract was crazy... But he mightve topped it with Dre.. smh 

Edited by terrell