• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (6 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

The refs are so hyper sensitive with Trae's ability to draw fouls on jumpshots, that they think that he would actually stick out his foot coming down from a jumpshot, to draw contact from a defender flying at him. 

The same Trae Young that has had issues with his ankles, would risk someone stepping on his ankle to draw a random foul in the 2nd quarter?

The ish is just crazy.

If anything, that was supposed to be a tech on the defense, for not giving Trae adequate room to land.  

But these fools call it the other way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The refs are so hyper sensitive with Trae's ability to draw fouls on jumpshots, that they think that he would actually stick out his foot coming down from a jumpshot, to draw contact from a defender flying at him. 

The same Trae Young that has had issues with his ankles, would risk someone stepping on his ankle to draw a random foul in the 2nd quarter?

The ish is just crazy.

If anything, that was supposed to be a tech on the defense, for not giving Trae adequate room to land.  

But these fools call it the other way.

Refs hate Trae.. You might as well get used to it..

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Does anybody think this Hawks team as currently constructed can win a Championship?

Serious question..

A simple yes or no is all I need...

No. Need a 3rd player that doesn’t fade out. Besides Clint.

How much money tied up with JC and Dre vs. what they bringing to the offensive end. Big O needs starter minutes.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Thanks 1

Just now, theheroatl said:

Surprise.. another game of Dre and JC getting starter minutes but contributing bench worth production.

Hawks need an infusion of young talent.. Schlenk has botched so many picks, I dont know where to begin...Just damn..AJ looks like he might be for real thank God..

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

9 bench points. Smh.

Nate has no idea what to do with JJ either.

He doesnt fit Nate.. I dont know what the fk Travis/Fields are trying to do..

This team is so frustrating to watch....

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Does anybody think this Hawks team as currently constructed can win a Championship?

Serious question..

A simple yes or no is all I need...

NO . . . but . . . 

This team is incomplete until Bogi gets back in the rotation.  Right now, with this lineup, it's obvious that we don't have enough.

But in our two appearances in the playoffs, it was Bogi's return in the regular season that sparked great regular season play.

Here's what I'm hoping.

• Trae gets his shot back, which it is slowly coming back
  • Dejounte continues to be that Scottie Pippen-lite type of player on both ends of the floor
  • Bogi and AJ become our designated deep threats, while playing with Trae and/or Dejounte
  • Collins gets his shooting close to his normal levels

The team is good enough to make big noise in the East.  But we need our role players to show that they can play at a very high level on occasion.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

NO . . . but . . . 

This team is incomplete until Bogi gets back in the rotation

I get that but this Raps team is missing a combined 6 starters and rotation players.

I really hate Nate's offense.

• Thanks 1

Solomon Hill looks about as useful as Dre.  His off ball defense is beyond bad tbh.  He and OO are good on the ball and that's it.

I need to see alot more from those 2..

At least JC is hitting the boards tonight...But 4 turnovers..

Edited by terrell