• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I have some blame for Jalen.   1-8.. damn..  Aside from that though... Down the stretch, he gave KD 3 wide open threes.   Then he missed two long rebounds and basically just watched the ball sail by.   That's the kind of stuff that loses games. 

He must be trying to get back in Nates doghouse... 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, BrazilianHawk said:

eh, I never said this was on him. He played great until the 4th. 

🤨

So this isn't what you said:

11 hours ago, BrazilianHawk said:

The effort was there, but Trae young SUCKS.  Kyrie is such a much better player than Trae.  He rebounds and hits clutch shots.  Meanwhile, Trae is out here taking logo shots, playing And1 basketball, and turning the ball over left and right in the 4th, the Hawks got what they deserved because of Trae young and how bad he plays.

Too bad 3ogi's game was wasted on this whack ass so-called star in ATL.  He had a silly late game turnover to tarnish his otherwise impeccable effort. :sad:

Trae young sucks.  He should come off the bench and we should just start Aaron Holiday.  Trae young is the reason why Nique got traded and also the reason why we lost the game 7 in Boston in 2008 playoffs.  He was also with the cop that messed up Thabo's leg.  Worst of all though, he is the one who forced Schlenk to trade Luka Dorncatch for Sam Bowie in the 1937 NHL draft.

He also voted for Donald Trump, sent Emails to Hilary Clinton, and was the last person to visit Jeffery Epstein in prison. Lastly, if Trae young hadn't stepped on Trae Young's foot, then maybe we would have made the Finals.

It's all his fault.

- signed BRAZILIANHAWK, for real and not at all altered or exaggerated.  Like, I said this and this is the proof right here.  Seriously.

So, those are not your exact words?

🤔

• Haha 4

I suppose our rag-tag Hawk team took all the steam out of the Nets last night.

Tonight, against the Pacers, both Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irvin will miss the game.  Why?  Because they have nothing left after the Hawks had finished with them!

If the Pacers win tonight, they will owe the Hawks a great big, "THANK YOU!"

😉

• Like 2