• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trades: Do you see any you would make before the trade deadline

NBASupes

Let’s say  all the cards fall into place and Embiid truly becomes available. 

Morey is going to want to rob a team. If we prepare for the Embiid sweepstakes early by trading core players outside of Trae to accumulate draft picks that’s a move that could badly backfire!…you don’t do anything that drastic unless you are 95% sure Embiid would be a hawk.

smh our luck just isn’t there even if Embiid did truly become available, Atlanta will not be his destination. 

I think it’s a lot more realistic to get Ayton. Also i don’t see any chances Minny trade KAT.

i would love for either Embiid or KAT to be a hawk but it’s just too unrealistic for me . Pursue Ayton this summer is a way better option. Ayton is available for the right price and I have no insiders I can just see the obvious.

52 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Let the new coach see what he can do with this bunch.  Too much talent here to give up.  An engaged coach could do something here. 

This is true.

Nope 👎 Can’t trade ANYBODY right now we are in a freeze hiatus type BULL$HIT timeframe where we are just waiting for the next coach.

Players cannot and should not be traded right now. We don’t know what we have we could have a great team ran by a moron in Nate.

Fire Nate, just let the players play free till the end of the season and build chemistry without watching Nate dumb folded arms doing nothing every night.

11 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Shut the f*** up! You always sound like you don't understand modern Basketball. Let's trade a big wing for another 2 guard so we add one more to the collection of Bogi and Griffin. Shut the f*** up man!

Whoa 😳… let’s argue like gentlemen and not like trifling millennial b!tches here.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, kg01 said:

Let the new coach see what he can do with this bunch.  Too much talent here to give up.  An engaged coach could do something here. 

This. Gramps just said Huerter scored 30 in 30 min. 

Yeaaaa, we can’t trade anybody right now.  Freeze 🥶 the trade account for now.

JC can’t get traded away and become a 5 time all star elsewhere, that would suck.

ps Can we just ask for Huerter back? 

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Shut the f*** up! You always sound like you don't understand modern Basketball. Let's trade a big wing for another 2 guard so we add one more to the collection of Bogi and Griffin. Shut the f*** up man! Start understanding basketball. Big wings are critical. Everyone needs them and there are very few in the NBA and guess what, we got ONE OF THEM. Every time you open your mouth, say the most insane shit with the occasional, that wasn't crazy, it actually makes sense comment. 

Understand Basketball. Big wings in the modern NBA is the most valuable player type in the NBA. Next is the offensive skilled PG who's a playmaker. Then it's the all around big who can play both ends or the rare Jokic who's an elite offensive center with elite playmaking skills. 

Those are the most important player types. What's not, all around SGs who aren't great at anything. Come on man, it's like you been stupid for the last 20 years on here. I always get warned because of you and I try my hardest to avoid replying or just use small humor when you say stupid shit but this shit irks the hell outta me. 

I am not calling you dumb but you say some dumb shit that doesn't make Basketball sense. No one in the NBA is trading productive big wings for Josh Hart's. No one. Dude, you really gotta start understanding Basketball. You been on here since the late 90s and you stay getting lapped by every new poster that joins the site. 

Please.

90/257 is 35%.     A big wing is meaningless if he's on the bench when you need him.   Get ready to see more of this...

NBA Summer League: Why De'Andre Hunter and Bruno Fernando might arrive late  - Peachtree Hoops

Hunter:  I made 95 Million off the Hawks and I only had to play 65% of my games. 

12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Please.

90/257 is 35%.     A big wing is meaningless if he's on the bench when you need him.   Get ready to see more of this...

NBA Summer League: Why De'Andre Hunter and Bruno Fernando might arrive late  - Peachtree Hoops

Hunter:  I made 95 Million off the Hawks and I only had to play 65% of my games. 

You might be the worst poster I've seen on any message board and I've seen a lot of bad but your awful post to decent post ratio is on par with first 22 shots to open the season with the Hawks in 2001 for Jacques Vaughn 

You just don't understand modern Basketball. It's like you are a relic and to be honest, your understanding of old school basketball is awful too so I can't even say that either. I don't know Diesel, its just rare you have a decent post. I really dap all of your decent posts too and I rarely dap you.

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member

Sooo...now the Jazz are trying to send us a poo poo platter of contracts with  protected firsts to get Collins. Lauri is definitely off the table as I feared because Lauri is an All Star this year and the Jazz fans are crazy over him. So is Ainge and the coaching staff. They want to pair JC with Lauri in their frontcourt.

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Sooo...now the Jazz are trying to send us a poo poo platter of contracts with  protected firsts to get Collins. Lauri is definitely off the table as I feared because Lauri is an All Star this year and the Jazz fans are crazy over him. So is Ainge and the coaching staff. They want to pair JC with Lauri in their frontcourt.

The only way this trade gets done is that the ownership wants out of JC's contract.   Aside from Lauri, there's is nothing good about what Utah has to offer. 

I fear we're going to be taking back Beasley and Vanderbilt with 2 protected firsts...

🤮

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

The only way this trade gets done is that the ownership wants out of JC's contract.   Aside from Lauri, there's is nothing good about what Utah has to offer. 

I fear we're going to be taking back Beasley and Vanderbilt with 2 protected firsts...

🤮

It was Beasley and Rudy Gay with two protected firsts in the years we don't have firsts because of the DJM trade. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Sothron said:

We should have jumped at that initial trade offer like many suggested here.  Our front office and ownership just makes me sad now.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

Maybe this is why Fields is starting to clean out the TS folks. But I also like that your source revealed that Fields has questioned why JC isn’t being used more offensively. So I’m actually glad they passed on it now and that’s a big question coming from Fields to Nate that was overlooked by many posters here.

I believe that question frustrated Nate and had something to do with the shams report.

we really need to change the coaching staff and have a better bench before letting any players go unless we can truly pair Trae with KAT or Embiid or Ayton but if we can’t get one of those guys I think it’s best we keep our core players.

what about that pistons deal ? With the other Bogey involved? 

23 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

I wouldn't make a trade at this point.  

I don't think it's panic time yet.  But when that time comes, go get a guy who can function within any offense, and even be a #1 scorer at times.

With the trouble that the Raptors are having these days, this guy could be a very good target to pair with Trae and Dejounte

I would give up Collins and Hunter + 1st to get this guy.

20 hours ago, Diesel said:

If I could get Hart for Hunter, I would do it immediately. 

Hunter has missed 90 of 257 games. 

Eh . . . I like Josh Hart and his toughness.  But we don't need to get smaller.  We need to get bigger.

If I'm trading Hunter, I'm trading him for a guy just a big or more versatile than what Hunter gives me right now.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I don't think it's panic time yet.  But when that time comes, go get a guy who can function within any offense, and even be a #1 scorer at times.

With the trouble that the Raptors are having these days, this guy could be a very good target to pair with Trae and Dejounte

I would give up Collins and Hunter + 1st to get this guy.

Of course if I'm Toronto, I'd laugh in my face if I offered that . . . unless they just want to blow it up and start over.

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, JTB said:

Maybe this is why Fields is starting to clean out the TS folks. But I also like that your source revealed that Fields has questioned why JC isn’t being used more offensively. So I’m actually glad they passed on it now and that’s a big question coming from Fields to Nate that was overlooked by many posters here.

I believe that question frustrated Nate and had something to do with the shams report.

we really need to change the coaching staff and have a better bench before letting any players go unless we can truly pair Trae with KAT or Embiid or Ayton but if we can’t get one of those guys I think it’s best we keep our core players.

what about that pistons deal ? With the other Bogey involved? 

Pistons want first rounders we don't have. If we traded it would be Collins straight up. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

We should have jumped at that initial trade offer like many suggested here.  Our front office and ownership just makes me sad now.

Knowing how Lauri would develop this year, yes, I wish we had made that trade now. But I honestly don't think Lauri would have developed here under Nate. Our offense is two guys playing iso ball all game and three guys standing there watching or being the center for the 1/5 PNR. Lauri would just stand there waiting for a ball that never comes to him just like Collins.

• Like 2