• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Athletic (Sam Amick): Nick Ressler runs the team now (The Resslers = Atlanta Spirit Group 2.0?) (OPEN THE FLOOD GATES Y'ALL)

GameTime

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Let's get back to talking bad about them!

Unity is good.

But even terrorists enjoy unity.

Unity supported by some good principles is so much better. Day vs. night better.

Calling out bad takes/venomous behavior is, actually, a positive thing...  boundaries... there should be boundaries. It is, in fact, what helps ensure the unity that exists is well-grounded.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, shakes said:

It's not often you get to witness someone in the midst of a mental breakdown.   Spud, thanks for letting us join you on your "journey".  it hasn't been pretty, but it's been fascinating.  

Are you talking?

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What is happening in this thread?

Take out your 'fustrations' with the Resslers - not each other!

Let's get back to talking bad about them!

.....and where is Grant Hill, the basketball guy in all of this?

Hey, all I did was question some bs Monday morning quarterback fake insider stuff and the minions on me is all.

The Ressler’s aren’t making good moves this week outside of the Korver to assistant GM. (I think).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Complimented Spud earlier this morning on his ability to offer up a "my bad"... and he's spent all these posts since, it seems, walking back his "my bad."

Not a good morning in the Bay Area.

I didn’t ask any of that. That was a solo journey by you. :sad: Stu has his good days…. And his bad.

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Nope. Never called you a liar. You are a friend. I just don’t … 

you know what, do yo thing playa. My bad. 

I sent you a PM about this. I'm not going to have a public back and forth like this with anyone let alone one of my oldest friends on this website.

• Thanks 1

I thought our GM is Landry Fields. Nick  is Director of Basketball and Business Operations.

I don’t believe Nick has autonomy over all decisions, even after this article. It’s still Landry building the team. Nick and others have input and opinions. But the GM is the one pulling the trigger. Seems like Landry’s vision was more line with and potentially influenced by Nick’s (and subsequently Trae) but he wasn’t told what to do by anyone other than BIG Ressler instructing him to stay under the cap. 

The Resslers are business people, Nicks title is Business Operations. I’m not losing sleep worried about him trying to build our roster. He is just another voice in the room.

• Like 2