• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Crawwwwwww, he always reminds me of Spree and Camby sweeping 🧹 us and causing our horrible Rider Jimmy Jax for Smitty retool. Ugh. We weren’t back till 2007, took 8 freakin years.

Yeaaa, Craw reminds me of our Jeremy Lin flash in the pan.

2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Hachimura and Reeves currently have cap holds which may or may not effect this trade as far as Boston wanting to possible add a 4th team to the mix in a sign and trade.  Beasley is under a team option.  This is the deal:

Atlanta trades Trae Young to the Lakers for Hachimura, Beasley, Reaves and the Lakers 1st round pick at 17 in this draft.  

Atlanta trades Hachimura, Beasley, Reaves and either their 1st round pick at 15 or the Lakers 1st round pick at 17 for Jalen Brown.  The cap numbers work for all three teams.  The Lakers are dealing from zero leverage as far as assets.  This is the best trade possible for the 3 teams involved.  Every one of these trades is about shaking up the status quo, which all three teams may be wanting to do this off season.  

This is a very preliminary look at this three team trade.  Boston and Atlanta might have options in this trade to substitute for instance, Beasley for Collins IF the numbers work with Collins. I like the deal straight up as is because the Hawks would be essentially trading Young for Brown and can reaccess the roster after that trade is done.

trae-young-lakers.jpg

336616639_1369471743893134_6032840671736

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap-5-23-2023-

I can’t accept this and you wanna know why? You wanted Kyme. :mellow:

• Haha 4

I didn't realize it until Skip Bayless brought it up:  Trae Young ranked 131st in the league in 3 point shooting percentage this past season.  I looked it up and saw that he also was 30th in 3 point attempts.  Thats a lot of clankers.  Combine that with leading the league in turnovers and folks wonder why the Hawks ownership told the front office that anybody can be traded from this current Hawks team?

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Combine that with leading the league in turnovers and folks wonder why the Hawks ownership told the front office that anybody can be traded from this current Hawks team?

Now combine your side of the story with everything else, and you might have a different opinion. 

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

me and my brother called him sh!t crapturd

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I didn't realize it until Skip Bayless brought it up:  Trae Young ranked 131st in the league in 3 point shooting percentage this past season.  I looked it up and saw that he also was 30th in 3 point attempts.  Thats a lot of clankers.  Combine that with leading the league in turnovers and folks wonder why the Hawks ownership told the front office that anybody can be traded from this current Hawks team?

Shh 🤫 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:prankster: It’s fair! -moron squawkers who think Reaves is worth a damn! GTFOH with that crap that dude overhyped.

Bro... I just realized we could get Reeves and Lonni Walker out of this deal, sun.  😲

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawkmoor said:

He had a down season offensively overall. No need to overreact however…overreacting is the worse move you can do.

• Like 3

On 5/22/2023 at 7:14 PM, Diesel said:

A lot of talk about Jaylen Brown to Atlanta.   I can see it.  But it will cost us.  I saw a lot of shots at what you think they may ask...   Here's what I think an All NBA player will cost us:

image.png

Yeah, 

He's still under contract.    Yeah..  Boston is not giving up one of their echelon guys for DMurry plus anything we have.   Yeah, Hunter is PPP.    Yeah... They are probably looking at OO instead of JC because of Salary and Potential.    Yeah.. you can probably plug Siddiq, Jalen, or AJ in as the third player.  Yeah.. DJ is a must. 

So.. with all of that...

Is the Juice worth the squeeze?

No thank you..

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Wretch said:

My contention is that by himself, he's not going to instantly put us over the top.

If the deal were say DJ/OO for JB...

Trae, JB, DH, JC, and CC...

is a group that I believe would be very competitive in the East.  With AG, JJ off the bench.. we're not that bad. 

We'd need a really good BU C..

• Like 1