• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Alright folks let's make sure we're talking about the deals, rumors and information and not questioning anyone's motivation or integrity.   Address the post not the poster.  Y'all know the deal.  Saw some good posts getting things back on track already though so thanks everyone.  

Honestly Mac it was nothing. Soth set an unnecessary screen on me (moving and gave me a lil love tap) and on the other end I got physical back with him and … well that’s prolly why you came in… 

#emos #egos #haha

• Premium Member

Regardless of how today goes, draft day is always awesome - so many rumors and arguments happening over speculation that turns out to be so far from the truth.

Speaking Siakam + OG into existence 🙏🏽

Nothin like NBA drama szn 

Also

image.png.7e60e44a7f042b31223a268c86457fbb.png

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I’m not happy about the potential Siakam trade until I at least know more info on what happens to Murray and who is surrounding Trae & Siakam other than Collins.

Then and only then will you be happy! (Aaaaassssss long as supes likes it)… :huh:

:batman:Betcha can’t catch me! 

Ahhhh KAMAAANNNNN I’m kidding. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, akay said:

Regardless of how today goes, draft day is always awesome - so many rumors and arguments happening over speculation that turns out to be so far from the truth.

Speaking Siakam + OG into existence 🙏🏽

Nothin like NBA drama szn 

Also

image.png.7e60e44a7f042b31223a268c86457fbb.png

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

The "multiple" sources duh :ninja:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

CP3 said the same thing. GM’s and owners don’t give a damn about 🫡 and longevity in this league do they? Straight cut throat biz. Sad 😞 

Funny, Isola said per his sources, CP2 was in on trade talks.  Only made his comments to besmirch the Suns organization.  Now that Smart had made similar statements, we'll see if folks rip the selltics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kg01 said:

Funny, Isola said per his sources, CP2 was in on trade talks.  Only made his comments to besmirch the Suns organization.  Now that Smart had made similar statements, we'll see if folks rip the selltics. 

I can see that actually Cp3 got a bit on an ego himself… ( :huh: ) 😉