• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

How bad do you want Gradey {male parts 🍆}? Just want to get a gage on how bad you want D!ck.

I think this dude is a sure fire NBA player, can't go wrong with him. Would love to have eggplant on our team

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

And if we're losing DJM in a Siakam trade, are we moving Bogi to the starting 2???

Love Bogi, but there are injury concerns there.

Patch one hole and create another.

I'm literally only doing the Siakam deal if OG is included. And that ain't happening.

If Trae and Bogi are the starting backcourt then the next question is who the F is gonna guard the good guards on the other teams?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Hawkish said:

What’s wrong with my profile?  Is it that I’m new? The ‘sign up’ function finally worked for me.  I’ve been on this board since the DerMarr Johnson vs. Mike Miller draft debates. 

Nothing wrong lol, welcome to the board

• Like 1

Gimme a Raptor!!! 🦖 #OGSiakam

Although I do keep forgetting that Pascal will be a FA like DM next summer. I dunno, trying to figure out what Q’s philosophy is as far as guard play vs the front court play. Not that you can’t run with Pascal but JC is a better run runner in a fast paced offensive scheme. He didn’t really do all that in Utah though, I mean they weren’t known for their D but Quin’s players will need to be adequate defenders.

Pascal is a back to the basket dude. Can we combine that with the run n gun?

Or keep DM in a run n gun backcourt heavy offensive system? 

This year is tough to predict as far as what we are gonna do with the roster? Could see barely any changes or huge ones.

IMG_8453.jpeg

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

What’s wrong with my profile?  Is it that I’m new? The ‘sign up’ function finally worked for me.  I’ve been on this board since the DerMarr Johnson vs. Mike Miller draft debates. 

Welcome. Just in time for the Fracas!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Also, he's 29. So he is what he is at this point. 

He averages about 23 ppg, 8 rbg, 5 apg.  This isn't like Hunter where he's 26 and we HOPE he puts it together.  

Sounds like most people are spooked by his contract.  Not hearing people don't like his game?  Shooting 32% on low volume isn't a huge problem to me.  Similar to Jimmy Butler in that he doesn't get most of his points from deep.  

• Like 1

• Moderators

At some point we have to find an elite frontcourt player.  Siakam is a pretty good choice.   We could stand pat and wait for the 26 year old, good shooting, passing, rebouding, PF under a reasonable deal for the next 3 years but I'm not sure that's going to bear fruit.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, akay said:

I think this dude is a sure fire NBA player, can't go wrong with him. Would love to have eggplant on our team

Yup, all joking aside he looks to be one of the best shooters in the draft with my boy Hawkins. Korver would love 🍆 or Hawkins (not son of Hersey but should be the way he fires 🔥 away from the perimeter).

Truth be told, I didn’t see much of D!ck. To get a great hunch about a guy’s game you gotta watch more than film 🎞️ and I didn’t catch many Kansas games or college ball in general. I needed to see more D!ck this season and I didn’t get enough of it. 

I would also love to draft him because I’ve never heard :Nique: :Bob:  say D!ck! D!ck would be easy to take for Nique :huh: vs some names we’ve heard him try to pronounce.. Derek Nowinski! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

At some point we have to find an elite frontcourt player.  Siakam is a pretty good choice.   We could stand pat and wait for the 26 year old, good shooting, passing, rebouding, PF under a reasonable deal for the next 3 years but I'm not sure that's going to bear fruit.  

Making me feel normal.  Guys so casual about passing on a proven commodity.  Yeah, it's a risk, but how else do you acquire that level talent?

• Like 1