The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Moderators
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Sigh the mini me backcourt would just be awful and would get destroyed on D and he and Trae are the same position so chemistry wise I don’t think it would work on offense 

Well we kind of have a skini-me backcourt right now. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

they should trade Simons for the front court help if Scoot is that good.

I go the other way with it.  I'm not going to change your words.. but it's time to let Lillard go.  He needs to be free. 

I would do a 

Dame for KAT and Prince...

Then I would draft Scoot. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, warcore said:

AJ or JJ at the 3

Based on his moves and build AJ to me is a true 2, I mean in certain situations you can run him at 3 because of his height and strength but his main position has to be the 2 imo.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

They are also heavily targeting Clint Capela and I've been told they have made multiple offers to Atlanta for Clint. 

what were those offers?

And if they're looking at Mikal for #4.... I hope BKN says no so we can dangle Dre for #4. I would do it all day. Don't think they would....

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Brooklyn is seriously considering trading Mikal Bridges for the 3rd or 4th overall pick and some other assets. Portland is less interested in moving 3 than Houston at moving 4.

Mikal bridges is sooooo overrated man! That dude is not worth a top 5pick in this draft!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, warcore said:

what were those offers?

And if they're looking at Mikal for #4.... I hope BKN says no so we can dangle Dre for #4. I would do it all day. Don't think they would....

Of course they wouldn’t. I would love that but we have to be realistic here hunter’s value is more in the teens-late 20’s!

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Mikal bridges is sooooo overrated man! That dude is not worth a top 5pick in this draft!

BKN doing the right thing tryna sell high off his fake leading the Nets to the playoffs.

Good player but he's a supporting piece, not a guy you build around.  

• Like 2