• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in talks with Snyder

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I want Nates son out of here Pronto..

He's gonna tell Daddy everything that's going on with the team the rest of the season.. smh

He knows he's a "lame duck" assistant.. lol

I actually agree with this. I don't know if he would be unprofessional out of anger/spite but why put him in that position?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I'm totally expecting this to get done this weekend.  

Been sitting on pins and needles myself... routinely Shams or Woj will break that something's almost done before it's actually done. It's the kind of thing I still can so easily imagine taking a bad turn so easily.

• Like 1

Just now, sturt said:

Been sitting on pins and needles myself... routinely Shams or Woj will break that something's almost done before it's actually done. It's the kind of thing I still can so easily imagine taking a bad turn so easily.

I feel like Woj did that with his tweet that the talks were progressing.  

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nope. Since Snyder is still officially under contract with Jazz he couldn't speak specifics.

I'm confused. He said that?

Landry explicitly said in his presser that he could reveal their interest in Quin because he's not under contract.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I actually agree with this. I don't know if he would be unprofessional out of anger/spite but why put him in that position?

On the one hand, I agree and it's one reason nepo-hires are problematic.  On the other hand, we can't pretend this (leftover coaches relaying goings on after the fact) doesn't happen just because the asst isn't a son. 

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I feel like Woj did that with his tweet that the talks were progressing.  

I saw that differently. To me, that was just Woj making sure it's understood that Shams doesn't own the story.

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hearing the hosts say "The timing is a bit curious isn't it" like they're just asking some real questions. My goodness, some annoying as-hell hosts, glad Steve was pushing back and having Traes back.

• Like 2