• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I've definitely said it, and will continue to say it.

For a team that has major trouble with size and rebounding the basketball, Jalen has to be in this lineup to compensate for some of our deficiencies.

There are times in which Jalen isn't part of our best 9 players.  But there are situations and matchups in which Jalen may be one of our top 7 players.

The coaches have done a bad job keeping him in this rotation, in hopes that other people will start to play well.  It's crazy that he's not in this rotation, when this team is small as hell.

I haven't been in practice with anybody.   It may be that Jalen walks around feeling entitled?  We don't know.   He's not in the top 9 on anybody's list so far.

Who's minutes do you replace?

Oh yeah, I’m sure someone has mentioned it.  But how disgusting was black jerseys versus hot pink on a red and blue floor?  I guess the old tried and true “color vs white” sports matchup is officially over.  Gives me new appreciation for the State Farm grounds crew when they put up that slick Peachtree floor to match the fit.  Bullets never gave a f%*k about nothin 

• Like 1