• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Trae finally adjust his game this upcoming season

NBASupes

• Moderators
6 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

All time Atlanta Hawks playoff records ( All-Star caliber players only )

• Trae Young               ( 12 - 15 ) . . .  44.4%
  • Paul Millsap              ( 17 - 22 ) . . .  43.6%
  • Al Horford                 ( 32 - 42 ) . . . 43.2%
  • Doc Rivers                ( 19 - 25 ) . . .  43.2%
  • Dominique Wilkins    ( 20 - 31 ) . . . 41.2%
  • Joe Johnson             ( 19 - 27 ) . . .  40.4%
  • Josh Smith                ( 21 - 31 ) . . .  40.4%
  • Lou Hudson               ( 21 - 31 ) . . .  40.4%
  • Dikembe Mutombo     ( 8 - 15 ) . . .  34.7%
  • Mookie Blaylock        ( 17 - 33 ) . . .  34.0%
  • Steve Smith              ( 12 - 24 ) . . .   33.3%
  • Pete Maravich             ( 5 - 12 ) . . .   29.4%

Wow.  That is remarkable.  I'm kind of shocked by this stat.  Would not have thought Trae would be #1 among our All-Stars.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Wow.  That is remarkable.  I'm kind of shocked by this stat.  Would not have thought Trae would be #1 among our All-Stars.  

tallest midget award if ever there was one.

11 hours ago, AHF said:

I'm not.

Seeing that only 3 of those guys ever reached a conference final, it meant that Trae's 12 - 15 record in the playoffs so far, would be at or near the top of the list.

I'm more shocked at the playoff record of Mookie, Smitty, and Dikembe.  I thought they were a little higher than that.  But in hindsight, that group did lose a few series 0 - 3 or 1 - 4, mainly to the Bulls.

And I forgot Dan Roundfield  ( 9 - 15 ) in the playoffs as a Hawk . . . 40%

And Kevin Willis was ( 21 - 28 ) . . . 42.9%

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, DeacKillsaDevil said:

Looks like Trae removed all things Atlanta from his instagram page.

With free agents i usually don't read much into that but this is actually pretty weird for the franchise center piece currently under a max contract.  But also weird to do when the season isn't even over yet.  

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

With free agents i usually don't read much into that but this is actually pretty weird for the franchise center piece currently under a max contract.  But also weird to do when the season isn't even over yet.  

I’m sure @TheNorthCydeRises knows exactly why and can totally defend it.  

Bigger picture though this is the type of utter nonsense that Quinn and Kyle loathe trust me.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Not worried about him scrubbing his instagram page clean.  He's looking forward to working with Quinn.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’m sure @TheNorthCydeRises knows exactly why and can totally defend it.  

Bigger picture though this is the type of utter nonsense that Quinn and Kyle loathe trust me.  

Grown men aren't worried about another grown man's instagram page.  I'm 100% positive that Quinn and Kyle didn't think anything about it, because they may have never checked it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Not worried about him scrubbing his instagram page clean.  He's looking forward to working with Quinn.

Apparently this is a yearly occurrence.  probably prepping for his podcast/shoe launch. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This. If anything erasing everything means he’s tired of social media 💩 like @kg01 is tired of bickering with you b!tches on the daily. :er:

21 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Quinn

Championships. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Grown men aren't worried about another grown man's instagram page.  I'm 100% positive that Quinn and Kyle didn't think anything about it, because they may have never checked it.

This again! One more from NC and I’m showin my vag on the first date :batman:

#3rdtimecharm :er:

#Vdynasty #ohyouNASSSTTTYYY :unsure:

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Apparently this is a yearly occurrence.  probably prepping for his podcast/shoe launch. 

Wait he already had that one that popped up on my Instagram, few days ago. How many podcasts does he need?

I say disappear from social media and get us some rings 💍, everyone wins!

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Bigger picture though this is the type of utter nonsense that Quinn and Kyle loathe trust me

Why would Quin or Kyle care about Trae's off-season social media life lol

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 11:31 AM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae . . . you have to become the best PG in the history of the game, to satisfy your critics.

In 2021-2022 he basically had a perfect season and still got blasted by people.  None of the chuckers like Westbrook and Iverson ever had shooting efficiency like that.  I really can't wait to see how he does next year.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

In 2021-2022 he basically had a perfect season and still got blasted by people.  None of the chuckers like Westbrook and Iverson ever had shooting efficiency like that.  I really can't wait to see how he does next year.  

Perfect season??? Man.... 

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Perfect season??? Man.... 

No such thing as perfect but he played very very good that season, and there's not much more he could have been by himself with that coaching staff and roster circumstances. 

Also, not sure what more there is to discuss with another Trae Young thread.  He did not play off ball much last year and Nate did next to nothing to make Trae + Murray a 1+1=3 instead of 1+1=2.  Staggering minutes...taking turns... brilliant stuff.  We're going to find out really soon this next season what Trae looks like under Quin.  Until we get into next season, I don't think there's much more to discuss.

• Like 4