• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

1 minute ago, akay said:

Dejounte + Embiid core isn't gonna be doing anything or going anywhere. Embiid has had way better teams and teammates and coaches than Trae has ever had, and still hasn't done what Trae has in the playoffs.

Like this would be seriously so stupid

This is pretty much my point.

Embiid is better than Trae but that’s not the issue. The problem is Murray isn’t enough to help win it all with Embiid. 

give me a Trae and Embiid tandem and I’d throw away the whole team to get that! 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Harden wanted to go to Houston but Houston basically bitched up. Not sure what changed but it has. 

Maybe he wanted to go back but Houston was unwilling to pay him max dollars at his age. He was awful in the playoffs. 

Morey isn't there anymore either. Would Harden really be a good influence on their very young core? Would he really help them develop?

Just now, akay said:

If they kept Jimmy they prolly win a chip, such poor management over there lol

Still don't want Embiid unless it's to have him play with Trae in ATL

Even that team didn't fit. With Embiid, just put shooters and perimeter defenders who can space the floor. Play 4 out and also have depth. Something Philly never seems to ever have. 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe he wanted to go back but Houston was unwilling to pay him max dollars at his age. He was awful in the playoffs. 

Morey isn't there anymore either. Would Harden really be a good influence on their very young core? Would he really help them develop?

But Stone and Fertitta was very high on James return. What changed is all I want to know

47 minutes ago, Sothron said:

KJ Martin is someone we are looking at picking up in any trade with the Rockets. Just putting it out there since I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet.

I brought his name up months ago for us.. I hope we land him..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Yes sir! 

KJ Martin is more of a 2nd round or two 2nd round picks type

KJ for a 2nd or 2 sounds like a no brainer, hopefully we can snag him from Houston.

Would he back up Hunter/Bey ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, akay said:

KJ for a 2nd or 2 sounds like a no brainer, hopefully we can snag him from Houston.

Would he back up Hunter/Bey ?

To clarify, I didn't say we are trading for him. That's his market value. 

He just plays forward for the most part. Depends on the matchup honestly 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

But Stone and Fertitta was very high on James return. What changed is all I want to know

My guess is they most likely offered Harden a similar 2yr max deal but he wanted a 4 year deal. @LarsV8 what are you hearing from the Houston end.

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Yes sir! 

KJ Martin is more of a 2nd round or two 2nd round picks type

Love that dude he plays hard like Tate. Love his dad too, Kmart was a man the way he played. Super alpha. 

• Like 1