• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, sturt said:

investing my time into some things that are more productive

Going to miss reading your musings and engaging in fun talks with you @sturt, hoping you come back soon with newfound invigoration for our team 🤞🏽 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You guys think hawks make any moves today?

Personally I would be shocked if the hawks are in the news today for any signing, maybe 1 if that. think we will be in more headlines next week

No. It's very quiet around the NBA. Not sure if that bodes well for fireworks or not.

• Premium Member
Just now, theheroatl said:

No. It's very quiet around the NBA. Not sure if that bodes well for fireworks or not.

Feels like the quiet times always precede the WojDimedrop bombs 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You guys think hawks make any moves today?

Personally I would be shocked if the hawks are in the news today for any signing, maybe 1 if that. think we will be in more headlines next week

I don't think we will. We don't have any FA money. Trades etc typically occur after the moratorium is lifted. The JC trade needs to.be completed then to have the TP etc.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Asked and answered, your honor.  Udoka don't want 'im.

#ViveLaOutsiders

What will you write on my tombstone, bk? 

Good question. A fitting tribute worthy of a poster of your stature, with a few subtle pot shots throw in for good measure. 

Just saw something on twitter that I thought was interesting. Would you use the trade exception on Malcolm Brogdon if it meant getting Jaylen Brown? Two separate trades; JB for DJM and DH, and then Brogdon for a 2nd rounder and TE. Assuming we waive Gay, both teams would be under the tax. 

33 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Just saw something on twitter that I thought was interesting. Would you use the trade exception on Malcolm Brogdon if it meant getting Jaylen Brown? Two separate trades; JB for DJM and DH, and then Brogdon for a 2nd rounder and TE. Assuming we waive Gay, both teams would be under the tax. 

Reminder, waiving Gay only saves us money if someone else signs him. It saves us the value of his new contract (vet min - about $3 million).

I really need to go read the new CBA (I've put it off). Someone is going to call me on the carpet when I miss something new.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Reminder, waiving Gay only saves us money if someone else signs him. It saves us the value of his new contract (vet min - about $3 million).

I really need to go read the new CBA (I've put it off). Someone is going to call me on the carpet when I miss something new.

The Suns might take him..

They need bodies.. lol

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Seems like a waste of the TPE to get an injured guy, possible needing surgery and owed $22+ million for 2 years.

Pass.

13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Someone is going to call me on the carpet when I miss something new.

🤓