• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

This was your last update... yes you mention siakam but you say talks are far and specifically say the key pieces are done for KAT...

Cool you mentioned siakam still but you both have been on this KAT train when they have zero interest in that horrendous contract

Gotta keep an eye on both deals to see who blinks first!  

:smug:

• Like 2

The running theme is to play along with the insider posts as if they have some super secret knowledge. 

That's okay... for whatever reason that is their deal.  I don't see it, I'm not mad at them, it's just weird from my perspective. 

This thread was supposed to be not about giving them grief so I'll just say this.. there are posters of all types.. "insiders", "outsiders", burners, and "outbackers".. pretty sure I'm in the outbackers at this point :sad:.

The point is, we have some active discussions here and that's why I have my burners.

Edited by theheroatl

14 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

??  Where am I going?  Do I need to manage a different message board … am I being traded for a player to be named later?

Were sending ya to RealGm to fix that place up to be respectable again.  You not going cheap though and were gonna come get you later after the job is done.   Were gonna get Zimpy and 2 posters to be named later.  We know that place needs some greatness to fix it.  So were doing it for the betterment of the league 😄

Edited by Threezus
  • Haha 2

Thanks @AHF for having my back!  It has truly been years since I've posted here and I'm sure many of my posts probably didn't age well.  I was just thinking of how I was in the Mo Bamba camp before that draft because a 7' shot-blocking center with that build that could shoot 3's had to be a can't miss prospect right?  Ouch.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

They report nothing new and anything they ever talk about that is never reported nationally never happens. And then they leave everything open ended and with a caveat to backtrack on it immediately and yall eat that crap up lmao.

So we have a group of 3 individual posters who got together to make up "insider information," come to the board with it, know they are lying about sources, and luck into talking about multiple scenarios that would go on to happen before it's reported nationally. And you are complaining about the free entertainment? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1