• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
Just now, Afro said:

Can we tear non hawksqawk insiders a new one? 

Cause whoever reported that.... Lol. 

Are we trading for prime MJ??? 

Sorry, just a bad joke for the lurkers in here.  Or not a joke, maybe just a bad outsider source.  Actually, I guess now is a good time to admit I'm @kg01. Nah, that'd be too crazy, right?  RIGHT?!?

Hmmm GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Sorry, just a bad joke for the lurkers in here.  Or not a joke, maybe just a bad outsider source.  Actually, I guess now is a good time to admit I'm @kg01. Nah, that'd be too crazy, right?  RIGHT?!?

Hmmm GIFs | Tenor

Ha! You can’t be.. when I aaaammmm!!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN {scary 🎶}

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

If KAT doesn't happen and Siakam is the only "star" available for trade this offseason, it might make sense to stand pat and see what JJ can do at the 4.

And wait for the next star to become available. Just too many non-shooters inserting Siakam into this lineup.

I agree. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Afro said:

Since we're talking about shooters....it's weird that Traes two average-above average 3pfg% years are the ones where he chucked up A LOT and his % is low whenever he's around 6 ATT a game. 

Screenshot_20230710-165413.png

My take: rookie year makes sense it was bad as he was adjusting to NBA 3P line.  2020-2021 was the oddest year.  I'd be interested to see the splits before/after LP was fired.  Trae was really disgruntled the first have of that season.  And last year makes sense as it felt like he took a ton of step back threes which he seems to shoot horribly.  Just my very quick two cents.

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

BREAKING: Pascal Siakam is being traded to the Atlanta Hawks for De'Andre Hunter, Onyeka Okongwu, Jalen Johnson, A.J. Griffin and three 1st round picks (one via Sacramento).

Wow, feels like an overpay...

[Mod insert:  This post is indeed a joke.]

We really don't need people putting on comedy acts in here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, RunningRealtor said:

Not a big deal @Sothron about the old username.  That's like having to tell someone your email used in your 20's and having to explain it.  lol.  I am honestly glad this site is running.  Not sure exactly why I thought it went away.  Was there a time it did briefly or did I just dream that all?  

Whatever the situation, I am glad to be back and talking Hawks.  Unfortunately, I was having to rely on Locked on Hawks podcast and Bleacher Report for everything and since they removed twitter from the feed, it's gotten horrible over there, especially with the Chicken Little mentality over every move or non-move.  

could the mods at least change your current username to your old one? I mean if it doesn't bother you then its all good. 

5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Hmmm GIFs | Tenor

Don't you know we are 90% kg01 burner accounts.  For anyone who actually lurks or posts here you are being scammed.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

could the mods at least change your current username to your old one? I mean if it doesn't bother you then its all good. 

We are already connected on this.  Thanks, @Sothron.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Someone is already helping on that front.  honestly I'm good either way.  Glad I was at least remembered by a few of y'all!