• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

15 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Before y’all even mention Joel Embiid just be prepared to clear out the roster cause we’d be dealing with big baby Morey. And I don’t want to trade anything with that whining baby.

I've decided to live and let live.  I don't think I shld be attacking folks for their opinions on players, as I've done ad nauseum in the past.

That said, I may fall off the wagon if folks start on the quest to get him here.  I apologize in advance. 

I've told my Charles Woodson story before.  Synopsis:

- Raiders played Falcons years ago.

- Players were told not to hit the streets of ATL the night before.

- Woodson walked out of the meeting, out the front door, and disappeared into the night.

- Apparently he'd prepaid his fine as he left the conference room.

Call this post my Woodson moment. 🙂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Everyone who is a parent understands this and will agree that this is true:

When you have small children playing in a room and making a racket, you just go ahead with whatever you are doing in another room.  However, if that room becomes very quiet, you know to drop whatever you are doing and check on the children.   There is probably something going on.

HINT !!

Sothron says that everything is very quiet right now!

:smug:

Well that is one way to look at it lol

25 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Blue check on twitter. Don't blame Hawks if true.

Blue check means nothing really anymore.

However it’s believable that the problem is Siakam agreeing to an extension. At the end of the day the guy could tank his value just as likely as taking money on the table.

Edited by theheroatl

43 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Blue check means nothing really anymore.

However it’s believable that the problem is Siakam agreeing to an extension. At the end of the day the guy could tank his value just as likely as taking money on the table.

The second one is hard to believe after it made National news that his teammates didn’t like playing with him.

Raptors haven’t made any significant changes other than losing FVV…and so this is the essentially the same group of players and now they want everyone to believe the players want Siakam to stay ?

This is definitely a Ujiri push. I mean once you get one of the national reporters to put out there that there were locker room problems between your top guy and younger players on the team, that’s the narrative everyone will remember.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1