• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Siakam wants the big money. Masai wants the blockbuster deal. Neither can get what they want, so this won't get resolved until October at the earliest.

So the Trade deadline is February 9th.  If Siakam is extended by Raptors he can't be traded for 6 months, cutting it quite close.  

• Like 2

On 8/3/2023 at 9:10 AM, macdaddy said:

Mods have been doing the opposite of this.  This thread is open for discussion and all the posted information about possible Hawks transactions is copied into a locked reference thread that is pinned at the top of homecourt.  

That makes the mods job too hard.  Imo

Told y’all! He’s coming here!

-Outsiders

@kg01 is fully on board.. with giving up JJ! :mellow:

Pascal Siakam trade inevitable?

i_f4_ac_77_pascal-siakam.png?w=190

Does Mark Medina think the Toronto Raptors will trade Pascal Siakam? Medina believes that the Raptors will have no choice but to deal Siakam away due to their roster-build not being good enough to really compete in the playoffs. Speaking exclusively to GIVEMESPORT, the journalist said: “It seems inevitable the Toronto Raptors will deal Siakam. It’s become increasingly clear the Raptors are not currently constructed to become a serious playoff threat. So what’s the point in running on empty calories just to finish in the middle of the standings?” “It seems unpredictable, however, on when the Raptors trade Siakam. They expect a strong deal for return in the form of quality rotation players, expiring contracts and draft picks, all qualities that help accelerate a rebuild.”

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Siakam trade to ATL with Cap to Dallas feels inevitable.

Bogi being included seems likely with this dragging out and him becoming trade eligible in September.

Question is…who/what else are we giving up?

Buffkin is available now too, and I'd rather trade him than the best shooter on a team that will lack spacing.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Cap, Hunter, JJ and picks! Do it! 

I beat your a$$ by 37 seconds! 

-Outsiders.. (must unite).. wtf 😕 

LOL

2 minutes ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

Toronto is a complete joke. Forget Siakam and let them deal with their own problem.

IMG_7954.jpeg

It probably gets done by tomorrow somehow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So the Trade deadline is February 9th.  If Siakam is extended by Raptors he can't be traded for 6 months, cutting it quite close.  

Yeah, I don't think Siakam would take the extension either. Toronto gonna take Atlanta's offer last minute.

They slow played it to this deadline it seems.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1