• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Falcons had Penix as their #2 QB.. No way you pass on that...Who kmows if we'll have that chance next season or after..... Heck we might lose a pick because Kirk couldnt stop talking.. smdh

There are people that had Penix as a 2nd round prospect so to them, it was a massive reach. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, terrell said:

Falcons had Penix as their #2 QB.. No way you pass on that...Who kmows if we'll have that chance next season or after..... Heck we might lose a pick because Kirk couldnt stop talking.. smdh

Ryan was done at 37...Cousins is 35/36.  Well played Falcons

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Could we get back to discussing the Hawks? The Falcons wasted their #8 pick on a bum that will be almost 30 when he finally gets a chance to play. There's a forum to discuss how terrible of a draft pick it was. 

Sothron and I are generally on the same page and we are day and night on this one. I still love my brother and I will never hate on my brother, EVER

3 hours ago, terrell said:

There are people that had Penix as a 2nd round prospect so to them, it was a massive reach. 

For me, I loved it and I wanted Penix to sit a year. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Sothron and I are generally on the same page and we are day and night on this one. I still love my brother and I will never hate on my brother, EVER

For me, I loved it and I wanted Penix to sit a year. 

I was being facetious about Penix. I had him  as a mid to late first rounder. I'm scared of his injury history and his age. I just wanted the team to address the pass rush or the complete lack of any corners outside of AJ Terrell. 

I just hate paying Kirk Cousins that kind of cheddar and then be like well he's got two years before Penix takes over. What if Cousins is playing great? Why would we kick out him to the curb for an unproven old at that point first time starter?

And...this is the Hawks forum lol we can discuss Penix in the other forum

Love you too bro. I never hate on you. We usually are on the same page about prospects and players in any sport.

On 5/17/2024 at 10:27 PM, NBASupes said:

Most of that was based on prior injuries... No way he was a 2nd rd QB when Bo Nix went 12th.. lol

21 hours ago, Sothron said:

I was being facetious about Penix. I had him  as a mid to late first rounder. I'm scared of his injury history and his age. I just wanted the team to address the pass rush or the complete lack of any corners outside of AJ Terrell. 

I just hate paying Kirk Cousins that kind of cheddar and then be like well he's got two years before Penix takes over. What if Cousins is playing great? Why would we kick out him to the curb for an unproven old at that point first time starter?

And...this is the Hawks forum lol we can discuss Penix in the other forum

Love you too bro. I never hate on you. We usually are on the same page about prospects and players in any sport.

If Cousins is still playing great, Zach Robinson would give us 2 1sts to take Penix with him to wherever he's hired as Head Coach.. lol

He'll definitely be a hot commodity if our offense lights it up..

And good QB's are ALWAYS wanted...

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 2:07 PM, NBASupes said:

Warren Moon

To somebody who witnessed the Moon run n shoot live every game in Houston that’s insulting. 

I used to like the Montana/Young 49ers as a kid

Funny I hated their guts and live in the Bay 😂 

Plus I really loved Reddish potential. What happened? I lost and bad. 

I still don’t fully understand what it is? I still believe Cam has more natural skill than many in his draft, he just seems to have a consistency and effort issue? It’s like he plays “too cool for school” type pretty boy ball. He needed to get dirty early on, he kinda played like he had already made it and he hadn’t.

Wasted potential, maybe not done but not the start I was expecting at all for Cam. He had superstar or at least star written all over him. 😢 

I even liked Hali over OO

I had OO>Hali

• Like 1