• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

11 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

well well well just like I said somebody tanked his value giving atianta better leverage imo. I think Landry played 4D chess leaking that .

Well!…that should be the end of any Siakam news. Plus it came from a national reliable source.

Toronto is going lose him for nothing now.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Well!…that should be the end of any Siakam news. Plus it came from a national reliable source.

Maybe Pascal never said that but it scared off all the competition. If the Hawks FO leaked it, it scares others but if they leaked it themself they know Pascal didn’t say that. lol

Masai got played.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, warcore said:

but aren't most of the "rumors" coming from TOR homers? Maybe I just don't pay attention, but does Atlanta media do the same thing? (overvalue our players and toss out ridiculous one sided rumors)

The Raptor fans threw in Murray. I’m sure the actual offer from Hawks FO is low. The situation just comes down to Toronto giving in and facing the music. The market dried up.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'm actually more comfortable with Siakam on the condition he doesn't sign an extension. Just the one year rental, then sign and trade him to Orlando or Charlotte or whoever. 

Fine in theory but we wouldn't really give up anything for a one year rental so there's no reason for Toronto to trade him.  They can SnT themselves next year.

25 minutes ago, JTB said:

Nope. Masai is gonna take what he can get. He is just stalling. Can't wait for tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, JTB said:

Lotta delusional Canadian's are gonna have a tough time seeing this national news. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dejay said:

I have four or five of those in my trunk from Freaknik back in the '90s. I'm stopping...

I bet a buncha freaknik aunties sweatin it out, hoping none of them things surface.  What a time, what a tyme..... 

12 minutes ago, warcore said:

Lotta delusional Canadian's are gonna have a tough time seeing this national news. 

You mean 'Canadans'?

Hey, it's not Canadia. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Actually no proof that Marc Stein said this regarding Siakam. I went back and looked at that tweet to verify again and this just may be a rumor pushed out.

😈…maybe Landry is finally playing dirty! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Actually no proof that Marc Stein said this regarding Siakam. I went back and looked at that tweet to verify again and this just may be a rumor pushed out.

😈…maybe Landry is finally playing dirty! 

It was from a SportsNet stream with Stein this evening (it’s geo blocked though): 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

It was from a SportsNet stream with Stein this evening (it’s geo blocked though): 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/

Just logged into Canada VPN. Basically saying everything I've heard. That Siakam doesn't seem interested in Atlanta. There is no real market for him outside of Atlanta and they don't like the cost. 

• Like 4