• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster

KB21

Yeah, we had 21 TO for 16 assists. Bufkin had 8 TO for 3 assists, and 8 fouls, is really concerning. AJ 4 TO for 1 assists. Best man was Vit with 5 assists and no TO.

Hopefully we are able to correct this on 2nd game but Bufkin could be far from been our backup PG, something not so rare for a rookie.

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I wonder if AI could start scouting players, and would it do a better job than humans ? Preconceived notions about players strongly influence how they are viewed. If you're a lottery pick they will give you chance after chance no matter how much you suck. If you're an undrafted guy you have to absolutely ball out to even have a shot to make a roster. Sometimes I get the sense teams are more interested in validating their choices instead of being truly objective about prospects.

AI definitely can. I was working on that for a school project between 2006 - 2008 in college. AI is way more advanced now.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gurpilo said:

This was easy, Hawks were up and we did not have the size to stop or fight Queta and they won the game. As simple as that.

Or ball handler that could control, manipulate and dictate the game. We still could've won but turnovers and botched plays vs dominance in the interior made it difficult.

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah, he'll be fine.  He's in good hands so as long as he's willing to work they'll find what he can do well and will build from there.

He'll be more than fine. Another 10-15 pounds and he will be virtually unstoppable.