• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Patty Mills

NBASupes

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Does that mean we're bringing in Daniel House?  or someone else?

Patty had to be waived by March 1st to be playoff eligible.

Two-way contracts have to be signed by March 4th. 

Most likely sign Forrest to NBA deal and sign a new two-way player. hopefully a big that they can call up to play.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, KB21 said:

I hope they look to add Mfiondu Kabengele on a two way.

Agree some size would be great.  What do you like about him in particular?  Glancing at his player summary I'm not seeing anything jumping off the page.  (I figure it has to be his defense since his numbers say he can't shoot and isn't a productive rebounder but I've not watched him).

I get he isnt in Hawks long term future, but the guy busts his ass on every shift. Doesnt complain when he gets no minutes and is a great teammate. I'm a little disappointed they waived him but maybe they did it as a favor for Mills so he can catch on to another team.

He is better than Krejci.

• Like 1

We waive Patty instead of using his $6.8 expiring salary at the trade deadline,  in order to sign a two-way guy that we've been carrying out of eligibility..

We also had a mid-level and a HUGE trade exception.....

The goal was to soft tank all along... 😂

Now do the Matthews'... lol

Edited by terrell

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Agree some size would be great.  What do you like about him in particular?  Glancing at his player summary I'm not seeing anything jumping off the page.  (I figure it has to be his defense since his numbers say he can't shoot and isn't a productive rebounder but I've not watched him).

Because I liked saying Cabin Jelly during summer league.  I felt like he showed a willingness to shoot the three and play defensively on the perimeter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheBigETrain said:

I get he isnt in Hawks long term future, but the guy busts his ass on every shift. Doesnt complain when he gets no minutes and is a great teammate. I'm a little disappointed they waived him but maybe they did it as a favor for Mills so he can catch on to another team.

He is better than Krejci.

We needed someone with production since Trae is out. Sadly, that hurt Mills status with this team.