• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I don't get that one?

He posted a photo with his kid at a trampoline park.  I'm not on social media, so I don't know where he posted, one of my buddies sent it to me... maybe he was trolling me idk lol

• Haha 1

For those with a The Athletic subscription, the comments from Twolves fans in this article about their collapse, are all ready to trade KAT regardless of any return.  (They still have a beat writer, unlike the Hawks.)

Anatomy of another Timberwolves meltdown: Anthony Edwards, KAT, Chris Finch and a bad loss - The Athletic

Kat is the problem. Very poor decision-making. He can only get to hoop against small, weak defenders, and even then he is barely in control.

Ant is the future and KAT is the past. It’s time to move on from KAT no matter what the return is. Any has the opportunity to improve and become a star in the league, KAT has gotten worse as his career has progressed. Move KAT, start NAZ (yeah he wasn’t good in this game) who fits the PF position better and move on.

Trade KAT now before he embarrasses the Wolves more. My God he's a whiner. He's also a loser at every level of basketball.Kat is the problem. Very poor decision-making. He can only get to hoop against small, weak defenders, and even then he is barely in control.

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

He posted a photo with his kid at a trampoline park.  I'm not on social media, so I don't know where he posted, one of my buddies sent it to me... maybe he was trolling me idk lol

Tell your buddy to STFU and GTFOH, courtesy of ... Bob Rathbun.  Don't say it's from me, I ain't ready for that smoke.

:Bob: I'm all about that action, bawse.  Bring it. 

• Premium Member

What a soap opera :laugh1:

Brandon “Scoop B” Robinson: James Harden-Clippers-76ers trade timeline per source: Thursday: NBA tells Sixers they are investigating why Harden was kicked off team flight and wasnt playing in national TV game Friday: NBA tells Sixers to rectify Harden situation ASAP. Friday night: Morey restarts negotiations with Clippers. Saturday: Clippers GM plays hardball and wants more than Harden from Sixers Saturday Night/Sunday morning: Other NBA owners complain to Josh Harris to stop obsessing over his NFL team and pay attention to his NBA team. Sunday: Morey submits counteroffer Sunday night: NBA talks to Steve Ballmer to see if Clippers interest in Harden is legitimate Monday: Sixers owner and Clippers owners instruct their GMs to get dee Al done. Monday night: Woj is alerted that deal is “almost done” and Woj doesn’t board his flight to LA so he can be first to break story. At 2am, Sixers and Clippers agree to deal, Woj is kicked out of airport lounge since he missed his flight and he goes home. Morey goes to bed around 4am EST

via Twitter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

If i'm Charlotte i'd try to get Minny to bite on a deal for KAT around Rozier and maybe bridges if he's eligible and picks.   It'd give Charlotte something to cheer for and give Minny a PG who's not middle aged and maybe some young players and cap flexibility.   

• Thanks 1