• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Agreed. He knows he is mic’d up too. I don’t ever remember seeing him like this before. Pay attention to their response/reactions to him. 

Absolutely.   And, when he was like that, his teammates responded just as those mavs were.  Like "aiiggt dude, now sitcho a** down".

In @theheroatl defense though, i agree the hawks lacked a vocal presence and defensive energy.  I think we have it, to a degree now, in Murray and the collective under Sni-duh. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, theheroatl said:

Man I wish we had picked up Grant Williams…

we really needed his defense and vocal attitude 

His defense? He couldn't rebound worth a damn last night.   Denver were getting Offensive rebounds Galore.  2nd Chance points are powerful.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

In @theheroatl defense though, i agree the hawks lacked a vocal presence and defensive energy.  I think we have it, to a degree now, in Murray and the collective under Sni-duh. 

Our guys are all locked in when Sny-duh speaks...

As far as defensive leadership...

• Trae is playing much better defense than EVER.
  • Our team claps and hoot and holler over a charge.
  • Our guys play like they know that good defense leads to offense. 

We are going to hurt some feelings. 

• Like 3

Grant is polarizing yeah.. In the long run he has to that obnoxious behavior you want on your team. 

Hey I’m all about our team right now.. we seem to pick up the defensive scheme and I can hear guys yelling out on that end which is big for team defense.

I’ve always been a fan of the DJM and Trae pairing so to see our defense like this is great.. JJ and Hunter having a big impact on this plus Bogi and others.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Kevin Huerter watch:

4 points last night in 16 minutes.  Shooting 29% so far this year.  

Nah, that can't be right.  One dude here says all wings thrive once they're away from Trae.  Quick, somebody pull up Reddish's numbers.

• Haha 3