• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Thisi s the weird part -- I can't imagine we really covet Reaves that much.  Why would we want a Bogi/Reaves rotation?  That's somehow even worse perimeter D than we have now.  So yeah, probably had no discussions around Reaves because our FO doesn't care about him.

Flip him to NOP for Jones/Murphy.

• Like 4

Being serious, I wouldn't mind Wiggins if we were trading one of our other pieces. But DJM feels a bit too expensive to get Wiggins back. I'm trying not to be one of those fans who say nothing is good enough for our players, but Wiggins just hasn't been good. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Post of the day.

But is that our front office or the insiders headed to their meeting? 🤔🤓

He’s ours specially since Mikey had to clean out his locker. He was a double agent. 😯 

Welcome Game! 👍 post comin out with 22 likes? Mods is that a record or is it when we bagged on Alice Hart? 🧐 

• Haha 3

Hawks rebuild Part 2 - Refined.

Hawks/Pistons/Knicks - Trae to DET with Dre and Clint

Hawks/Celtics - Celtics add quality young depth, Hawks get Horford to help us with leadership and teach OO as well as a 2024 late freaking 1st. 

Hawks/Lakers - Murray to LA for 2029 1st and favorable pick swap in the future. 

Draft: 

Hawks draft Zaccharie, Reed Sheppard, and Dalton Knecht in the 1st round - 2nd round - NA for now

Free Agency

Lineup:

Sheppard/Russell/Forrest

Ausar/Bogi/Kobe

Zaccharie/Lundy/Knecht

JJ/Bogey/Gueye

OO/Horford

We would have a bench who knows exactly how to play like Quin wants to play and we have the starters who can play within Quin's scheme. 

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-13-2024_2-50-14PM.png

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-13-2024_2-57-54PM.png

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-13-2024_3-00-01PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Being serious, I wouldn't mind Wiggins if we were trading one of our other pieces. But DJM feels a bit too expensive to get Wiggins back. I'm trying not to be one of those fans who say nothing is good enough for our players, but Wiggins just hasn't been good. 

This. If we’re moving Dre or AJ for him that’s one thing. But for DJ? Nah

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks/Celtics - Celtics add quality young depth, Hawks get Horford to help us with leadership and teach OO as well as a 2024 late freaking 1st. 

Draft: 

Hawks draft Zaccharie, Reed Sheppard, and Dalton Knecht in the 1st round - 2nd round - NA for now

Free Agency

Lineup:

Sheppard/Russell/Forrest

Ausar/Bogi/Kobe

Zaccharie/Lundy/Knecht

JJ/Bogey/Gueye

OO/Horford

We would have a bench who knows exactly how to play like Quin wants to play and we have the starters who can play within Quin's scheme. 

You still here?  Anyway, wrong thread.

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Draft: 

Free Agency

Lineup:

Sheppard/Russell/Forrest

Ausar/Bogi/Kobe

Zaccharie/Lundy/Knecht

JJ/Bogey/Gueye

OO/Horford

Widely regarded as one of the weakest drafts in a long time and you want us to load up on three picks? And use 2 of them as starters? And use two of them along with Lundy as our SF rotation? 
@NBASupes, when you get on a roll, you really get going. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m not saying I want Wiggins, but going after him would tie into the post from camps. They want to increase size across the board and move JJ to SF.

Maybe they are considering Hunter for him? Wiggins would play the 2 with JJ at the 3. And move DJ for a PF or find some other solution there. 

wiggins tho … maybe we can trick him into always thinking it’s a contract year. 

11 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Widely regarded as one of the weakest drafts in a long time and you want us to load up on three picks? And use 2 of them as starters? And use two of them along with Lundy as our SF rotation? 

Stop being nice.  It's a terrible plan and you and he know it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Yep. I like these particular players. I like their style of play, BBIQ, relentlessness. I like them a ton for a player movement, high BBIQ system 

Lundy is only in the rotation due to lack of options.