• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

We have all the big market teams chomping at the bit to get DJM and lakers chumps are putting out trash proposals lol

bucks interested should drive up the price..

I want 4 FRP and 2 young stars….

just call me the Masai of da south

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

We have all the big market teams chomping at the bit to get DJM and lakers chumps are putting out trash proposals lol

bucks interested should drive up the price..

I want 4 FRP and 2 young stars….

just call me the Masai of da south

MaSouth Ujiri has entered the chat! 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Send us Brook and we got a framework.

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Send us Brook and we got a framework.

We'll even include Adrian's son to sweeten the pot

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Damn I don’t know if I’m more pissed off about these trade rumors with the hawks or the fact that the falcons are getting ready to hire the legendary coach who embarrassed us in the superbowl.

Atlanta sports are in such shambles right now smh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, AHF said:

My negativity is premised purely on the idea that rumors reported in this thread turn out to be true.  Obviously, it isn't real until a deal happens so I remain hopeful that we will decide to try to win with Trae before he can become an UFA.

(With Huerter, there is no majority opinion.  Some feel like we should have kept him at least until Bogi was back.  Some felt like we should have gotten something back that would help us on the floor.  Some felt like we traded him before his value peaked.  Some felt like it was a good trade.  Your mileage may vary.)

I felt good about the trade and still do. He didn't fit Trae and we had Bogi who's better. We definitely missed his short movement skills which is why we traded for Bey who has it but isn't the sharp Kevin was. 

The only issue I had is the JC trade because it was a salary dump. We should have traded him years eariler. That's the only one I had issues with. Never trade a productive player for a salary dump or you end up in awful rumors like the Hawks 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Facts.  They better thow (not 'throw') in Giannis.

How's that for rEaLiStiC, @Mikey😎

Giannis + 5 FRP for DJM and Capela.. done deal

whispers are that Giannis wants out cause somebody called his brother a twit

Edited by theheroatl
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Question: How much better of a return should you expect for OG vs DJ.  Because I'm not getting why these DJ offers are such crap.   

Well, you have to start from the fact that OG's numbers are much better than Dejounte's:

image.png

Then you have to factor economics into the situation.  OG is an UFA who you will have to pay a lot more for in FA and who could possibly walk.  Since DM costs a lot less and is under contract for 4 years, he must be worth less. 

Therefore, when you add it all up the return on trading OG >> DJ.

• Haha 3

Just now, AHF said:

Well, you have to start from the fact that OG's numbers are much better than Dejounte's:

image.png

Then you have to factor economics into the situation.  OG is an UFA who you will have to pay a lot more for in FA and who could possibly walk.  Since DM costs a lot less and is under contract for 4 years, he must be worth less. 

Therefore, when you add it all up the return on trading OG >> DJ.

What numbers are you looking at lol