• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I never said Trae asked out ever. 

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Supes only predicted it.

He went further than that.  If I can figure how to jump back in this thread, I'll find the post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

He went further than that.  If I can figure how to jump back in this thread, I'll find the post. 

Nope. The furthest I went was a couple posts ago. When I said Tony got an inking from the ownership circle that Trae will ask out. 

On 12/26/2023 at 11:12 AM, NBASupes said:

What we got that's gonna make Charlotte want to trade Miles Bridges? 

Same for J. Issac. 

These teams don't want our scraps. We don't want their scraps when they come for guys like Bogi and Murray. 

You want Trae not to demand a trade. Trae has threaten the organization every year to improve or he wants out. Now that this team is asset barren, you think Trae is gonna just have a change of heart and be like, you tried and failed and that's my fault, I am going to be loyal like Dame when that's never been Trae. Come on man, ya'll stan too much and you gonna be heart broken when he ask out. 

I already know what's coming. That's why I am on already moved to the next phase. 

This isn't a prediction.   This is you saying what Trae has done. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Teams see Hayward as a buyout target. He could be had for little to nothing but it's unlikely as teams are low balling CHA. 

@Sothron aren't you glad we didn't get McRib? Bogi is more productive and on a much better contract. Has more trade value. What a blessing. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You've gone from saying Trae asked out, to saying he didn't.  Then he was gonna ask out, but didn't.  Now you're saying he heard he was gonna ask out.

I'll just wait for when you admit that didn't happen either. 

30 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I never said Trae asked out ever. 

27 minutes ago, JTB said:

Supes only predicted it.

I didn't go all.the way back to Dec like @kg01 did, but here, enough innuendo to suggest:

On 1/7/2024 at 7:34 PM, kg01 said:

Supes is tryna speak it into existence.  Says stte "thas how Klutch operates".  Funny thing is he once said Trae asked out, then immediately said that was false.  It's a new 'anti-Trae' thing. 

On 1/7/2024 at 8:06 PM, NBASupes said:

That's literally been the rumor within owners for the last year that Trae is the next star to ask out and that's not just out of assumption

On 1/7/2024 at 8:11 PM, kg01 said:

That's not a rumor.  It's supposition. 

The fact that the front office has floundered opens the door to that supposition. 

What I balk at is the idea that people take that supposition and make assumptions about Trae's intent.  That's wrong.

On 1/7/2024 at 11:12 PM, NBASupes said:

This fanbase is gonna go through it this summer. That's all I gotta with the way things are currently being rumored to go. 

On 1/7/2024 at 11:48 PM, NBASupes said:

Trae don't care about power. He wants respect. As long as he's here and we aren't a serious contender, you can go figure. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, warcore said:

@Sothron aren't you glad we didn't get McRib? Bogi is more productive and on a much better contract. Has more trade value. What a blessing. 

to be fair if McRib coulda stayed healthy he would have fit well here. But alas, his best days are behind him. Kinda like the McRib ....food for thought...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I know.  He's untouchable.  Doesn't matter.  I would love to trade for their young center.

Mark Williams is the picture of what I want for the Hawks.

:smug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

You've gone from saying Trae asked out, to saying he didn't.  Then he was gonna ask out, but didn't.  Now you're saying he heard he was gonna ask out.

I'll just wait for when you admit that didn't happen either. 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Can't hurt to ask right? 

Wish the Hawks would put out they want 6 1st round picks for DJ. Why not? He has better numbers than last year and on an awesome long term deal and He's right in his prime.

Now do I think we'll get anthing close to that? Heck no!

But set his value high so teams don't come low balling as a starting point. Even entertaining some of these low ball offers puts you behind the 8-ball.

Say right off

Screenshot_20240120_144232_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1