• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

3 hours ago, deester11 said:

Heel naw! That's.....

IMG_1245.gif

Clay what’s his name for the warriors don’t dribble much.

3 hours ago, deester11 said:

Heel naw! That's.....

IMG_1245.gif

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why is it so quiet regarding rumors all of a sudden 🤔  (league wide too). :er:

Because nothing was ever there but podcasts and social media pages and blogs got a bunch of visits and likes and served a lot of pop up ads.

we can whip up some good rumors if we feed it enough..

Donovan Mitchell wants out, won’t resign and is protesting to go to new york

Lakers are exploring trading AD

Jazz are shopping Lauri

OKC wants to use a frp to get a center and they are targeting Vucevic

Orlando is in talks for Lavine

Atlanta put in a call on Kuzma

should I go on? What juicy rumors would you like to see? You like big market teams? I got them rumors for ya

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thecampster said:

Dre has developed the ability to ISO, handle the ball for himself and score. I mean nothing more than that with him.

Man..we ain't watching the same damn player. He put it on the floor, it's going the other way.  Lmao..what you watching?? Ugh 

IMG_1334.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

I've seen him dribble it off of his foot too many times this year to agree.   But if it makes you feel better.. I hate the fact that Bey steps out of bounds or travels every game. 

Good news is I don't need your approval in a hypothetical.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Two updates while I can, one hawks other is personal:

Personal: both Mrs. Sothron and myself have a real nasty bout of the flu. We took our flu shots back in October so hopefully it helps. If I'm not around as much this is why. 

Hawks: It is looking like the team is going to wait until the offseason for trades. Bey is the name to watch to move before the deadline. Quin's statement about keeping DJ and building around him and Trae is legit and not just a FO tactic to improve his trade value.

The flu has been really bad this year.  But I have noticed that people who have gotten their flu shot generally have not gotten as sick overall.

And for the team, I am glad they are not willing to sell low.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Nash said:

From the article:

In search of more value, the offer was rapidly turned down by the Hawks, especially since they don't want Russell in any deal for Murray.Over the course of the last week, there have been no new developments regarding Murray, the Hawks, or the Lakers. However, many around the league still view Los Angeles as the top team pursuing Murray.

Minnesota Timberwolves – Hawks veteran Bogdan Bogdanovic has drawn attention from the Minnesota Timberwolves in recent weeks, sources said. However, Minnesota's cap situation and Bogdanovic's contract do not line up well. In attempts to upgrade their roster, the Timberwolves have shown a level of willingness to discuss Kyle Anderson's future, seeing as he is in the final year of his contract.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

Personal: both Mrs. Sothron and myself have a real nasty bout of the flu. We took our flu shots back in October so hopefully it helps. If I'm not around as much this is why. 

Hawks: It is looking like the team is going to wait until the offseason for trades. Bey is the name to watch to move before the deadline. Quin's statement about keeping DJ and building around him and Trae is legit and not just a FO tactic to improve his trade value.

Get well soon. I got food poisoning and it's ruined me. My body is in so much pain. I used to be able to shrug it off but not anymore. I break into cold sweats and struggle to move of late. It's bad 

• Sad 8

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Get well soon. I got food poisoning and it's ruined me. My body is in so much pain. I used to be able to shrug it off but not anymore. I break into cold sweats and struggle to move of late. It's bad 

Hope you get well soon.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

you might want to go to urgent care or the ER. I almost died from food poisoning on Christmas eve/christmas morning because I vomited non stop for several hours. I legit thought I was going to die. They had to put all kinds of IVs in me to keep me alive. 

Praying for you supes.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sothron said:

Ugh 😑 that stinks Soth! Hope you and wifey recover fast. 💨 Hate the flu.

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Get well ❤️‍🩹 Supes. Sorry to hear this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You guys get well soon and stay well.  Hawks gonna Hawk.  😂😂. Stay away from Dr Nick. 

IMG_2427.gif

• Haha 3