• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

You telling me that DJ typed this whole diatribe filled with punctuation and emoticons and nothing misspelled .. no errors... in 1 Minute???

Yes. It was written I believe a few weeks before it was leaked. 

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Yes. It was written I believe a few weeks before it was leaked. 

Tell me how in the world you know this as fact. Did DJ confirm to you in person? You seem so confident.

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Tell me how in the world you know this as fact. Did DJ confirm to you in person? You seem so confident.

it has been reported elsewhere it was written a few weeks before it was leaked. But to answer your question, yes, I know this is real. That is his official twitter account and that DM is legit. It is why he deleted his twitter (again) after it was leaked. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

That was a real DM sent from DJ's real twitter. It is real. It also was sent earlier than when it was leaked. I have suspicions why it was released when it did but I'll keep that to myself.

But it was 100% legit from DM to a fan. He also had back and forth DMs with Spurs fans when he was in SA. This isn't rare for him to do that.

It’s 100% a real dm. I speak with that twitter user a good bit and have known about the DM from the day it was sent. He didn’t release it for any reason other then he was mad his dad put February 8th in his tweet

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I regret nothiiiiiiinnnggggggg!!!!!!! 

😏

Did you watch the game cagey? If so, gimme your thoughts? Who we gotta trade tonight? 😂 Kinda not kidding at this point I don’t even know anymore.

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Did you watch the game cagey? If so, gimme your thoughts? Who we gotta trade tonight? 😂 Kinda not kidding at this point I don’t even know anymore.

I think AJ is good as gone unfortunately.  😢

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

I think AJ is good as gone unfortunately.  😢

I have to agree.   I will hate to see him take off with another team but at this point, if we are settled for Quin, then we have to make a choice to get a useful player in here   For whatever reason, Quin doesn't like Aj.  The young man has so much potential that it doesn't even make sense that we would not try to develop him. However, if Quin is not going to play him, then we should try to find somebody who Quin would play.  At this juncture, I think that Grimes would be better than either of the Mat(t)hews. 

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I have to agree.   I will hate to see him take off with another team but at this point, if we are settled for Quin, then we have to make a choice to get a useful player in here   For whatever reason, Quin doesn't like Aj.  The young man has so much potential that it doesn't even make sense that we would not try to develop him. However, if Quin is not going to play him, then we should try to find somebody who Quin would play.  At this juncture, I think that Grimes would be better than either of the Mat(t)hews. 

You know I don’t mind it if my boy had a chance and didn’t perform on the court. But if he gets traded and performs well which he will it will once again land on our franchise.

But if he’s glued to the bench, what can you do but look for a trade. 😢 This is some bs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I just want to know the truth why AJ get's no burn.. at least before he is traded.

This is the biggest travesty for the last 10 years. Does he have some sort of mental health issue? WE DON'T KNOW! 😞

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I just want to know the truth why AJ get's no burn.. at least before he is traded.

This is the biggest travesty for the last 10 years. Does he have some sort of mental health issue? WE DON'T KNOW! 😞

Who? Lol

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

You know I don’t mind it if my boy had a chance and didn’t perform on the court. But if he gets traded and performs well which he will it will once again land on our franchise.

But if he’s glued to the bench, what can you do but look for a trade. 😢 This is some bs.

Sad.  But when has a player had this auspicious a period and emerged to greatness?  I can see him becoming a useful player so as long as we get a useful player in return, I'm content.  Not happy about it but content. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

AJ for Okoro.  Normally i'd hate that but if AJ is just going to sit then why not.  But doesn't Okoro become RFA this year?  

Suddenly Okoro can shoot threes also which is weird but everyone’s doing it so why not a dude with a rough shot to begin with. Kudos to him and the staff for working with him. He was one of Jay and Cagey’s boy’s comin out I remember. 

I was team Okongwu 🥳 😐 hes comin Mac, he’s comin!

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Big Hawks news

Hawks are buyers

That’s news 🗞️?  🤨 Yeaaaa bro everyone knows this. Just sayin.

• Haha 3