• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I question the okoro move since he's duento be paid.  What's delon wright's contract status? 

Both would be FA’s

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/washington-wizards/delon-wright-17848/

Wright is an UFA, Okoro is a RFA.

If anything it helps clear some of the books if we don’t want to keep them around.

19 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

AJ for Okoro (or Grimes) is a move that actually tracks. Delon, too. 
For as much that’s been said about the FO valuing/wanting to upgrade defense and toughness, it never ever made any sense to me that they wanted Austin Reaves in exchange for DJ. 

Would it be possible to get Grimes (or Okoro) and Wright? We also need a BU 4.  Our PLAYOFF rotation would be…

Trae | Wright

Murray | Bogi

Hunter | Grimes

Johnson | ???

Capela | Okongwu

Edited by Hawkish

Just now, kg01 said:

Yeah but there's no need to salary dump AJ, which is what this deal becomes basically.  Poor asset mgt.  Atleast give me another rookie, maybe one needing a change of scenery.  Somethin' 

I agree.  

That Suns for Bridges deal can easily be outdone

We need defensive wings so if we get Okoro/Grimes or whatever I'm ok with it but we need to use a limited pool of assets... 

I was hoping we could flip Capela before his value tanks bad

Edited by theheroatl

36 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

AJ for Okoro (or Grimes) is a move that actually tracks. Delon, too. 
For as much that’s been said about the FO valuing/wanting to upgrade defense and toughness, it never ever made any sense to me that they wanted Austin Reaves in exchange for DJ. 

Reaves stuff is one sided from LA

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I just can't get past the whole 'beating a woman and all the violence around his kids' stuff with Bridges.  I know we're supposed to 'just' care about the on court but ... perhaps the reason guys like that don't do better is because they know most of us 'just care about the on court'? 

Also this I agree

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Both would be FA’s

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/washington-wizards/delon-wright-17848/

Wright is an UFA, Okoro is a RFA.

If anything it helps clear some of the books if we don’t want to keep them around.

So if we don't keep them, we've just wasted AJ?

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What are we really doing? And by we I mean the Nets. Are they saying they want a lottery pick for this guy?

I'll say the same thing I say every time I see or think about Josh Okogie (in my best Merle Haggard twang)

We don't smoke marijuana with Josh Okogie

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

are Grimes or Okoro better than we can expect AJ to be?

depends, can you fuse them together or stack them?

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

are Grimes or Okoro better than we can expect AJ to be?

As of today there defense is better. The biggest AJ problem is why he isn't playing here or in the GL. Is it a Quin thing or a personal thing?

I don't understand getting Okoro as we'd have two RFAs in him and Bey. With Grimes, he has more games and experience than. I see him similar to the Bey acquisition last year.

• Moderators

Insiders got any info on AJ?  I can't under stand why no reporter or anyone has figured out what's going on there.  We can get DJ's texts but can't find out why our best 2nd year player can't get on the court. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Insiders got any info on AJ?  I can't under stand why no reporter or anyone has figured out what's going on there.  We can get DJ's texts but can't find out why our best 2nd year player can't get on the court. 

you ever try getting wifi or cell reception during the Rapture?  Good luck with that.

• Haha 2