• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

13 minutes ago, AHF said:

Also reinforcing why a package built around Grimes was not remotely in the ballpark of DJM's value.  Burks is a 32 year old gunner who offers nothing beyond his ability to shoot the ball.  He is an UFA this offseason.

Well to be fair, we did have an insider telling us that DJ for Grimes and weak picks was a good deal because DJ doesn't have any real value in the league.  

• Haha 4

• Moderators

What do people think about the Gordon Hayward OKC trade?  Obviously this is a bit of a dump deal for both teams (with Heyward a potential cut in CHA and Bertans an anchor contract in OKC) but maybe this is a signal that OKC wants to go for it this year.  If that is the case then maybe something like a CC to OKC could be on the table.  OKC still has all its assets.  Maybe more moves to come for them.

• Like 1

Just now, AHF said:

What do people think about the Gordon Hayward OKC trade?  Obviously this is a bit of a dump deal for both teams (with Heyward a potential cut in CHA and Bertans an anchor contract in OKC) but maybe this is a signal that OKC wants to go for it this year.  If that is the case then maybe something like a CC to OKC could be on the table.  OKC still has all its assets.  Maybe more moves to come for them.

Possibly but with OKC trading Mann, my guess is they may want to keep Hayward. They have so much cap flexibility for the next couple of years. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

“We like our guys. We feel good about this group. There were some ideas out there but at the end we’re gonna do the best job we can.”

I fully expect Landry to say those literal words at 15:00:01 EST

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Summer.........nothing will happen.  Just kicking rocks down the road.  Guy I talk with in business says ownership not interested in making moves while the stands are still full.  

Anybody believing half the smoldering pile of steamy crap coming from the FO is severely loving this comedy sitcom.  

IMB_20190908024748_LN0i.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Pelicans are trying to get both Murray and OO without giving up Zion or Ingram. I don't know how they think they can do that.

I'm surprised Grimes for AJ didn't happen. 

Do we want Zion beyond ticket sales?  He is exciting for sure.  But isn’t availability the best ability?

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, Sothron said:

Pelicans are trying to get both Murray and OO without giving up Zion or Ingram. I don't know how they think they can do that.

OO should stay!  With some PT he is showing what he can do. I don’t want CJ … Murray / CC / Bey sac pick for Jones  / Nancd / Murphy III / Val 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

But Murphy is also off the table in any deal, right?