• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

De'Andre Hunter: Non-Surgical procedure

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Nonsurgical… in two weeks DJ can be traded… makes me feel like the framework for a deal is potentially done and both are included(?)

Ha! RE-EVALUATED in 2 weeks for Dre means he's probably out at least 2.5 months based on past experience. maybe even for the rest of the season. :huh:

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Could get to see more Lundy and Bey at the 3 and more Okongwu at the 4.  

As long as it's not The Door Mat(t)hs.  

Bey should really also see very limited minutes at the 4.  Thinking back I don't know why Quin tried to make him starting at the 4 a thing over JJ. :blanky:

• Thanks 4

• Premium Member

Nonsurgical...

Is that:

1. Drain
  2. Shot of the ole cortisone
  3. Massage 
  4. Some type of sonication?

My guess is an infusion of the corticosteroid...right into the knee.   The 2 weeks is probably to avoid the steroid policy of the NBA.  It would be just like Silver to know that a player is having a nonsurgical process, see them on the court 4 days later and then call for the Steroid testing.  I think we have history to prove it.   Anywho.. if you ask me... the ole cortisone is better than the hyaluronic acid shot.   If it is so...

Spoiler

Speaks to some level of arthritis in the knee which is not good.  B.R....   

6 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

two weeks DJ can be traded… makes me feel like the framework for a deal is potentially done and both are included(?)

Ya. It’s Siakam and OG for DJ Cap Hunter Kobe is out there. Maybe they give us Boucher to replace Cap. Or another big.

Its gonna be a monster deal.