• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamal Crawford (back) will not play against the Celtics

GameTime

• Moderators

My prediction is that Mo will play 30 minutes and Jordan gets another inexplicable DNP.

Is Jordan our new Salim/Acie (Salacie?)? The difference to me is when he has played he's put the ball in the bucket. Sure his defense was not good but what do you expect? Would love to see him in the game tonight taking all of Marvin's shots :rolleyes:

Just give Teague and Jordan 35+ minutes tonight. We have next to no chance to beat the Celtic without our two best scorers, there's no reason to play it safe.

I agree. Use this game to develop guys.

• Moderators

"And, at guard... 6'7"... coming to you fresh from a massage parlor in the Riviera, #19... Papeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

~lw3

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I really hope that Jordan gets 40 minutes tonight so that you guys will get off his sackso hard.

Without Craw and Joe, this is going to be very hard.

Many of you will get the chance to see what you have always hoped for.. a Smoove/Horf led team. I hope you like it.

No one is on JC2's sack, Diesel. Some of us, like myself, are so frustrated that he can't even get PT in blowouts, garbage time, or when Jamal Crawford just doesn't have it.

That's all.

As for Jamal being out, this was bound to happen. We weren't going to go through the season, like last year, pretty much healthy all year. We just gotta hope someone besides Smoove and Al steps up.

I really hope that Jordan gets 40 minutes tonight so that you guys will get off his sackso hard.

Without Craw and Joe, this is going to be very hard.

Many of you will get the chance to see what you have always hoped for.. a Smoove/Horf led team. I hope you like it.

I know right. Nothing worse than a squawker who constantly harps about a certain player like the gm's and coaches make their decisions based on what is said here. :snowballfight:

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Not a bad game so far... Guys are playing sloppy though. Why is it that we simply cannot stop with the sloppy play. Every team has turnovers and offensive fouls, but some of these passes and charges...it's like there is no sense of urgency, no focus. I mean, we're leading this thing and then trip after trip, just throwing the ball away and taking lousy shots.

Good showing by Teague...man, did he just teleport to the rim on that 2nd dunk? Dude blinked, started for that screen, and the next thing you know Teague was dunking that ball.

GIVE HIM SOME BURN LD.

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

C's starting to turn it up. They talk about them being short handed, but the Big Three is still the Big Three...

Smoove is killing us with these pull up J's. He needs to stick to the set shots and let Horf/Bibby get a look 1st.