• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wondering where all the people who wanted to trade Josh are now

thecampster

• Premium Member

I like Smith, I think he is a very, very good player. If the right deal comes along and we can pick up someone like Curry we need to do it though. The dude is too inconsistent and, now in his seventh year, it just doesn't seem like he will ever put it all together and become the perennial all star we all thought he would become some day.

• Like 2

I like Smith, I think he is a very, very good player. If the right deal comes along and we can pick up someone like Curry we need to do it though. The dude is too inconsistent and, now in his seventh year, it just doesn't seem like he will ever put it all together and become the perennial all star we all thought he would become some day.

The right deal isn't Steph Curry. CP3 or Deron, that's the right deal.

Uh..yeah I would trade Smoove in hearbeat for a legit PG like Nash. What is this post about? Smoove needs to be traded period

Smoove for another old azz pg that plays no defense? No thanks. I like Nash as a player, but I dont think he's what we need at pg.

Not for Josh anyway. Josh and Al are two of the best pf/c combos in the league. I dont understand all the hate for Josh. And I know, I know, Horford is playing out of position etc...................................................... Whatever. Play Collins if need be. Btw, just watched the 2001 all-star game. Kobe was still raw as hell, and that was his 6th year in the league. Smoove is just in his 7th. Lot of room to grow. No way I give up on him yet.

I've never had strong opinions about Josh one way or the other. 25-13-10-6, fueling the team, tearing up and down the floor, big win, awesome. Unlike any other performance you'd want to see in the league. 12-7-2, more turnovers than field goals, pouting, shooting bricks, bad loss, whatever. Probably still unlike any performance you should see in be league.

I like him being here, but would forget him in a heartbeat if traded/ packaged for a true All-Star at any position other than 2 and around his age. He's never been a snub/ borderline guy to me. The inconsistencies shine through too much for a guy who, although still young, has played starters minutes as long as he has.

Edited by benhillboy

Played well against the Raptors and Clippers? Against the Raptors, he muscled his way to a pile of jumpers. He shot ZERO free throws and had one offensive rebound. Against the Clips he had 10 points, again no free throws and was 5-13 from the field.

He has developed an allergy to paint and or/contact.