• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Props to Josh Tonite

JackB1

• Premium Member

If Josh plays the rest of the series like he did tonight, I will gladly, GLADLY take back everything I said about him through a couple nights ago.

One of the many Josh personalities: Baby LeBron. Shades of a few years ago when he was the best player in the league for a couple weeks after the AS break. It just drives you crazy knowing he can do this much more often!!!! If he can get out of his own way, he's a flat out beast, we all know this. Awesome game from Collie Park's Own.

• Premium Member

Josh Smith has played a fantastic game tonite. If we

could get him to play inside like this every game what

A different team we would be.

How can he NOT see the difference. Had we played this way in game 2, we'd be looking at 3-1 right now. Hell of a game by Josh tonight. THIS is his game. 16 boards, 2 blocks, a steal....oh and a handful of points too mostly on ATTACKING the basket. I love it. I could have used another block or two, but w/e. Game ball to Josh.

One of the many Josh personalities: Baby LeBron. Shades of a few years ago when he was the best player in the league for a couple weeks after the AS break. It just drives you crazy knowing he can do this much more often!!!! If he can get out of his own way, he's a flat out beast, we all know this. Awesome game from Collie Park's Own.

Exactly, he can do it all. Just needs to keep driving.

I always bash Josh for his poor play. Tonight he was an amazing player. Totally dialed in and doing (OK...almost) all the right things. FANTASTIC game by Josh tonight.

When Josh plays like this we are a solid basketball team. When he plays to his strengths we are such a fun team to watch.

• Moderators

Joshua and Jeffrey and Joseph closed that bad boy out tonight!

Yeah, Smoove had his No-No-No moments, but he more than made up for them. He went after the rim and stopped waiting on the refs to bail him out. And just an important, he found a way to make Al Horrendousford offensively relevant tonight! Goodness gracious, what passing! He got Al's head back into this series with those dimes for easy buckets. Who knew that was coming?

That pass off the rebound to Joe was one of those do-not-try-this-at-home moments that worked out just fine (would've made Matty Ice and Roddy proud) and gave Josh the confidence he needed the rest of the way. Plus he did the best he could (not perfect, but who is?) trying to help with DRose in that second half. I was watching Josh after every setback (missed jumpers, turnovers, scored upon, non-foul calls), and most of the time, his demeanor and focus was right where we needed it to be.

~lw3

• Like 1