• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gattison and Hill out from coaching staff

HawkItus

• Moderators

Looks like LD's seat is heating up... Drew is lucky his contract was re-upped before Sheriff Ferry strolled into town. Ferry will look to hire someone new next offseason if this team doesn't succeed. I think it's 50 wins or bust for Drew which puts Drew in a tight spot now that the roster has been changed up. JVG for 2013 HC!!!

Looks like LD's seat is heating up... Drew is lucky his contract was re-upped before Sheriff Ferry strolled into town. Ferry will look to hire someone new next offseason if this team doesn't succeed. I think it's 50 wins or bust for Drew which puts Drew in a tight spot now that the roster has been changed up. JVG for 2013 HC!!!

Not if we're trying to get Dwight.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Jerry Sloan will be the man. Trust me when I say this.

I'm not holding my breath but I hope you are right. Did anyone ever find any links about a possible Sloan/Atlanta connection?

• Premium Member

Good! Lessens the possibly of a future legacy hire. How in the hell did the Hawks sell replacing Woody with LD the last time around?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Moderators

Reason I ask about Mahorn is they need a legitimate assistant to develop NBA post players. Ty Hill couldn't cut it. Not sure what the deal was with Jim Todd.

Speaking of Jim Todd (now with DMC and the Kings Woody and the Knicks), whatever happened with this ASG lawsuit?

http://www.gainesvil...archives/61354/

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3