• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Collins comes out as gay

HawkItus

Whoa....well he's the first 7footer I ever heard of being gay....I'm Christian so I won't make too many comments but I do find it funny that the biggest guy in the celtics locker room is gay and kg is always picking on guys way smaller than he is.To think kg and Collins sharing a locker room is funny to me and I don't mean that by any disrespect.

• Moderators

Is it bad for me to offer congratulations to Twin while at the same time suggesting, "sorry, but it won't count!"?

(I mean this in the vein of the, "OMG! first openly gay NBA player!" hype that will ensue)

JaCo is a 34-year-old unrestricted free agent with minimal NBA value after this year. Barring some owner desperate to sell a row of season tickets, he's not seeing an NBA floor again. So aside from the technicality of existing as a name on an NBA roster for the next two months, how is he different from John Amaechi?

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 2

Well this seems super appropriate for people to make this a religious/political issue when this thread is in HOMECOURT.

That last comment should not need green font for people to realize the sarcasm. Can we please get the religious/political comments out of here? We have a separate forum for morons to argue about pointless things like this. I want Homecourt for things that actually have to do with the Hawks...like corndogs and a suit drive for LD.

• Premium Member

Well this seems super appropriate for people to make this a religious/political issue when this thread is in HOMECOURT.

That last comment should not need green font for people to realize the sarcasm. Can we please get the religious/political comments out of here? We have a separate forum for morons to argue about pointless things like this. I want Homecourt for things that actually have to do with the Hawks...like corndogs and a suit drive for LD.

This entire thread is not about the Hawks so why is it in Homecourt to begin with using that logic? Also I find it laughable that what is clearly a political based thread in itself wasn't moved to another board but apparently my posts and others have been deleted.

No agenda here folks!

• Like 1

Well this seems super appropriate for people to make this a religious/political issue when this thread is in HOMECOURT. That last comment should not need green font for people to realize the sarcasm. Can we please get the religious/political comments out of here? We have a separate forum for morons to argue about pointless things like this. I want Homecourt for things that actually have to do with the Hawks...like corndogs and a suit drive for LD.

Your right we got a little ahead of ourselves. I knew I shouldn't have commented at all when I saw it! Lol....but that's how these issues will always go...your going to get political replies, religious replies, and so on.At the end of the day this is a basketball forum so lets all just let it go. We all have different feelings towards this subject and nothing is wrong with that.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

This entire thread is not about the Hawks so why is it in Homecourt to begin with using that logic? Also I find it laughable that what is clearly a political based thread in itself wasn't moved to another board but apparently my posts and others have been deleted.

No agenda here folks!

Read the thread. There are not deleted and are available for discussion on the religion/politics board. The link is above.

• Premium Member

Read the thread. There are not deleted and are available for discussion on the religion/politics board. The link is above.

And I ask again: why is this on HOMECOURT? Is Jason Collins a Hawk?

No agenda here folks!

• Like 1

I wonder when he told his twin brother?

I didn't come out to my brother until last summer. His reaction to my breakfast revelation was radically different from Aunt Teri's. He was downright astounded. He never suspected

• Moderators

I didn't come out to my brother until last summer. His reaction to my breakfast revelation was radically different from Aunt Teri's. He was downright astounded. He never suspected

Jarron must have recently gotten rid of his Twitter description: "The better looking twin." That always cracked me up.

~lw3

Jarron must have recently gotten rid of his Twitter description: "The better looking twin." That always cracked me up.

~lw3

Didn't our guys used to tease Jason and call him Fat Twin or something like that?

And I ask again: why is this on HOMECOURT? Is Jason Collins a Hawk?

No agenda here folks!

Its just NBA news and he was a Hawk. D12, CP3, etc have never been Hawks and they gets more threads in homecourt than 1/2 our starters. Come the offseason, 75% of the threads here will be about non Hawks lol.

• Like 4