• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is the current/past Hawk you just did not like?

HawkItus

Oh wait I forgot the absolute worst was Speedy Claxton and I hated Hendu and Crawford for their cap strangling contracts. As people and players I didn't hate them though.

Oh wait another is Bobby Sura costing us Dwight!

Effing Bobby Sura - forgot about him - he had a face you just wanted to haul off and slap!!! Posted Image

Edited by JayBirdHawk

LOL @ people turning on Teague. Dang. Before that missed layup in the Skills competition, he could hardly do any wrong.

This is easy for me

1) Danny Manning . . . never liked him, even when he was at Kansas. Despised what he did to this franchise, by leaving us hanging ( although that did enable us to sign Dikembe )

2) Jamal Crawford . . . the REAL ISO player on the Hawks. He was his own And-1 mixtape, with all of that dribbling and crazy shots ( that sometimes went in ). No player in Hawks history got more of a pass than Jamal.

3) Vladimir Radmanovic . . . a guy who Drew let take minutes from Marvin for a short stretch, even when Marvin was shooting the ball efficiently. Vlad was the so-called better 3 point shooter, although he couldn't hit a dang thing.

Oh wait I forgot the absolute worst was Speedy Claxton and I hated Hendu and Crawford for their cap strangling contracts. As people and players I didn't hate them though.Oh wait another is Bobby Sura costing us Dwight!

I said Speedy too in my thread, I didn't hate Sura so much cuz I wanted us to win and he was posting crazy numbers....meaningless, But I didn't hate him

Rider. I stopped watching the team while he was here. The damn ASG however is my most hated Hawk entity. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Rider. I stopped watching the team while he was here. The damn ASG however is my most hated Hawk entity.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Oh good one!

Does Steve Belkin count? Has he been mentioned yet? I can't hate on the entire ASG as he's by far the worst and at least the remaining guys are cleaning things up and seem to have the respect of a couple of highly thought of basketball minds.

• Like 1

• Admin

Ty Lue ... I hated when He was on the court. He would dribble the shot clock out until there was 2 seconds left and we would jack up a shot. Over and over again. I was always frustrated and yelling at the tv when he was in there. Also his matador defense didn't help his cause either.

I know this is a surprise, but Joe easily. Anybody find visual proof of a single play where he showed outstanding hustle in a Hawks uniform and I'll throw down rose petals before the path you walk for a day. His nonchalance toward his absolute and total inability to run and jump with that perfect body sickens me just thinking about it. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him flounder in Brooklyn this year and look forward to more uneccessary fade aways, 0 free throw attempt or rebounds but 4 or 5 transition three attempts games, and boos raining down from the Barclays crowd. Makes my blood boil thinking about him scratching his waves on the sideline after a dog performance on National TV, sneak disses of his teammates through the media, and his dimwitted demeanor in interviews, saying "I don't know, man" 5 times. I'm ecstatic for everyday he's been gone, yet still sour that he was here for so long.

JR Rider, Theo Ratliff, Antoine Walker, Josh Smith, Shellhead Williams, Marvin SUPERBUST Williams, Josh Childress come immediately to mind. Teague is probably about to join that list if we make the mistake of keeping him.

I'm co-signing this one. I'm putting Antoine at #1 though, couldn't stand his offensive decision making and that whiny face just needed a good pimp SLAP!

I know this is a surprise, but Joe easily. Anybody find visual proof of a single play where he showed outstanding hustle in a Hawks uniform and I'll throw down rose petals before the path you walk for a day. His nonchalance toward his absolute and total inability to run and jump with that perfect body sickens me just thinking about it. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him flounder in Brooklyn this year and look forward to more uneccessary fade aways, 0 free throw attempt or rebounds but 4 or 5 transition three attempts games, and boos raining down from the Barclays crowd. Makes my blood boil thinking about him scratching his waves on the sideline after a dog performance on National TV, sneak disses of his teammates through the media, and his dimwitted demeanor in interviews, saying "I don't know, man" 5 times. I'm ecstatic for everyday he's been gone, yet still sour that he was here for so long.

Do I have to be the one? How many all star teams did he make while a Hawk? We're relevant again in a large part because of him. Hate on him all you want, and root against him mainly because he's just old now and all his good years were in Atlanta. He was never injured, won us a ton of games. Not playoffs, but who has? Nobody...Not Nique, Smitty, Deke...how can you hate on the guy?

• Like 1

JJ was a classy dude and a helluva player. The big contract wasn't his fault. He is one of my top 10 fav Hawks ever. Why are people not hating on Koncak lol...I'm gonna need more Kontract hate lol.

JJ was a classy dude and a helluva player. The big contract wasn't his fault. He is one of my top 10 fav Hawks ever.Why are people not hating on Koncak lol...I'm gonna need more Kontract hate lol.

Millions From Heaven The Atlanta Hawks' Jon Koncak was a center of little renown—averaging 6.2 points and 6.1 rebounds, career—until he signed a six-year contract worth $13 million. Now other lesser NBA players should find gold at the end of the rainbow