• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Danny Ferry is slowly destroying the Atlanta fan base..

willthepureshooter

Substitute "women" for Hawks fans...

Women, y'all exaggerate everything. You turn it into some Dynasty shit, like:''She's trying to destroy me!''What the f*ck are you talking about? You wrap up bags at J.C. Penney's!What's she doing, ripping up your paper?

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I like what Ferry is doing personally and as a fan approves everything he has done so far.

We haven't heard your take yet RWF....

What about what Ferry has done do you like. Please be specific.

Ferry is liked for 2 reasons. #1. The stupidity of Billy King #2. Because Gearon Jr doesnt make the bball moves anymore. In truth Ferry has a ton to prove. The in Ferry we trust motto is laughable.

• Like 3

I like what Ferry is doing personally and as a fan approves everything he has done so far.

Agreed. This stuff is really getting old. Dwight didn't want to play here, we didn't offer Bynum a contract, and I think all of Jennings/Ellis talk was mostly about the Bucks targeting Teague. Losing Zaza hurts but we're still a playoff team and I'm looking forward to watching the young guys get some minutes.
  • Like 2

Ferry is liked for 2 reasons. #1. The stupidity of Billy King #2. Because Gearon Jr doesnt make the bball moves anymore. In truth Ferry has a ton to prove. The in Ferry we trust motto is laughable.

What's Billy King got to do with anything? Posted Image

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I think fans are very wise to assume that general managers are competent until proven otherwise. We just cannot know all that goes on behind the closed doors, and it's pretty rash to jump to conclusions that someone should've zigged instead of zagged. DF has a major victory in his back pocket in having unloaded Joe's contract last year. Based on the expectations in November, the roster he pieced together for 2012-13 performed about as well as anyone hoped. Jury is out and will be out for some time on his drafting. So, overall, there's every reason to continue to give DF a vote of confidence.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

We hate being in purgatory every year. If you're gonna suck you may as well suck like there is no tomorrow. What is this?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Gee! Almost everyone wanted major changes for the Hawks. We can't get

anywhere with our curent roster, or so we've heard, over and over.

We begin the process of changing the roster and what happens? We can't

entice Superman and CP3 to team up here as Hawks. We didn't get that great

all star center with no knees and the fan base goes off like a rocket.

• Like 1