• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Holy shit, I got testicular cancer. (NSFW: Balls)

Colin

Went to doc with real bad swelling and hard left nut that they originally thought was an infection. Couple days later wake up with worst pain of my life, rock hard left nut twice as big as the right, pain makes me throw up. Rush to ER. Turns out to be a cancerous mass, and they hurry me into a surgery at like 6 last night, and remove my left ball. Said they got it at a good time and it didn't spread.

But goodbye Lefty. Weirdest day of my life yesterday for sure. Felt surreal.

• Like 1

Went to doc with real bad swelling and hard left nut that they originally thought was an infection. Couple days later wake up with worst pain of my life, rock hard left nut twice as big as the right, pain makes me throw up. Rush to ER. Turns out to be a cancerous mass, and they hurry me into a surgery at like 6 last night, and remove my left ball. Said they got it at a good time and it didn't spread.

But goodbye Lefty. Weirdest day of my life yesterday for sure. Felt surreal.

Sorry man.

I hope you're ok.

• Moderators

Terribly sorry you had to go through that... but happy as heck you're still with us! Hope you're getting some rest from that ordeal.

Men, always good to "check around" down there, whenever you can! And do like Colin and keep your docs informed!

~lw3

• 3 weeks later...

Seems that every one of us know someone, usually someone very close,

who has or has had cancer. 

Modern day medicine has made great strides and we're all relieved that,

even though you lost "lefty," the rest of your body is fine.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Late to the game on this thread but I'll second everyone else's posts:

Thrilled to hear you caught it early and got it removed!  After reading your post I can only imagine that "surreal" only captures half of the out-of-body experience that must have been.