• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk's Newest Moderators

AHF

• Premium Member

I like the picks maybe even better than stealing Patterson and Taveras. :D

Glad to see some well-regarded posters jump in that pool.

I wish there were some kind of website oscars to give dolf, AHF and all the rest all the plaudits deserved... I've personally done very little other than get pizzed with the AJC message board back-when and, as a result, starting a new EZboard and pestering the daylights out of people like Diesel and Walter to embrace a new board... hehe... yet feel great pride to have put .000001% of the "work" into something that has become arguably the best designed and best administered sports discussion forums on the internet.

• Like 2

This sucks!...this is total B.S.!! This is a coup...a power play...plain and simple. A corporate takeover. A revolution without popular support or even a whiff of a Democratic process. Yes, it's a Travesty! I will personally fight this power play with every Hawksquawk asset I can muster...don't take this lying down posters - we demand...

what?...say again?...nothing I can do about it?...well...then I suppose...uh

WELCOME new moderators! You have my full support and any help I can provide along the way will be gratis. By the way...I always liked you guys (wink).

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

So PSSS...I was wondering...about the chatroom post count...it has always been an issue (whether yearly or historical). I always felt that a yearly count would encourage more participation from newer posters. We have to encourage the youth you know. Kids are the future. I'm certain you would agree that a simple change in the statistics would make it fair for all of us - to prevent "a certain person" from dominating. It's for the youth!

By the way...I have an extra new Hawks Hat I bought for a friend but he changed to a Cavs fan - I could mail it to you - PM me (wink).

Oh, and yeah, congrats lw3...I would send it to you but I doubt it would fit that head of yours now that you are a "Mod".

• Like 2